Online Music Store list
Jul 18, 2008 at 8:28 PM Post #139 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by FCJ /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I would add one more to that list: Other Music

Bump for these guys. Especially for us European Head-fiers. Great prices and they only charge $8 for up to 4 LPs. It cost them $15 in postage, and delivered to Spain in just over a week.

I think this is the Vinyl store for me from now on.

Aug 1, 2008 at 11:31 AM Post #140 of 164
Just discovered this today. Lost Tunes

320kbps MP3's, DRM free, ridiculously rare stuff. No other online service has these albums. Growers of Mushrooms by Leaf Hound? HELLZ YA!!!

Aug 5, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #141 of 164
I've been gone a long time and have been insanely busy, but I will try to update this thread asap.

Please DO NOT post torrent sites. This is supposed to be a list of online music stores. thanks everyone for contributing.

Nov 9, 2008 at 8:32 PM Post #144 of 164
Hello:

Just wanted to add a new music auction site to the list.

The Record Ranch is an auction site devoted strictly to vinyl, CDs, memorabilia and everything else music related. It just launched within the past month. There's a few hundred things up right now with more being added every day. The site should appeal to collectors and obsessive music fans. Also, there is an audiophile category.

If any of you are sellers, selling on The Record Ranch is much more affordable than eBay, GEMM, musicstack, etc. Listings and stores are free.

You can check the site out here: The Record Ranch

Let me know if you have any questions, comments, etc. Thanks.

logogreensmall.jpg

Nov 11, 2008 at 9:58 AM Post #145 of 164
Quote:

Originally Posted by dgbiker1 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wow, no one has mentioned 7digital??? It's basically iTunes with better browsing and 320kbps MP3/AAC downloads. I also love the "locker" where you can re-download any of the tracks you've previously purchased from them... definitely good for peace of mind.

Wow. I was looking all over for a music store like this. Thanks!

EDIT: I just realized that 7digital doesn't sell much in classicals. Anyone got something that fits 7digital or Amazon or iTunes format but with classical and FLAC format?

Jan 9, 2009 at 1:25 AM Post #146 of 164
I don't believe this one has been posted:

Latest - Record Shop X

All kinds of music but they specialize in Finish artists (as far as I can tell). I use them to satisfy my need for Finish metal that is not available in the U.S. except for outrageous import prices. They ship worldwide for only 2.50 euros.

Mar 5, 2009 at 2:15 PM Post #149 of 164
Did a search in the Music forum and didn't find HDTracks.com. I've been using them lately for purchasing DRM free music, in just about any format including MP3, AIF, FLAC. They are adding new labels nearly weekly. There's a free 96/24 sampler right now, just for signing up. Current members can download the sampler too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back