ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA | DSD 256 | Android 5 |
May 28, 2016 at 4:33 PM Post #8,776 of 16,326
  Strange problem noticed. Some BUG or device failure? Just discovered...
=====================================================

When the device is connected to charger I've noticed strange behavior; i.e.it is very difficult to scroll the screen.
When the screen is touched or scrolled - it behaves rather randomly...
Have you noticed the same problem?

That is generally attributed to your AC power lines having a high amount of EMI and or your particular wall socket not having proper ground. Using a good power conditioner should resolve it.

May 28, 2016 at 6:58 PM Post #8,778 of 16,326
  Strange problem noticed. Some BUG or device failure? Just discovered...
=====================================================

When the device is connected to charger I've noticed strange behavior; i.e.it is very difficult to scroll the screen.
When the screen is touched or scrolled - it behaves rather randomly...
Have you noticed the same problem?

Do not shout please!

May 28, 2016 at 8:40 PM Post #8,781 of 16,326

Sorry - could not resist.
ksc75smile.gif

May 28, 2016 at 10:40 PM Post #8,785 of 16,326
Just got an email showing that Moon audio has the DP-X1 listed and they are an authorized dealer. https://www.moon-audio.com/onkyo-dp-x1-digital-audio-player.html

May 29, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #8,786 of 16,326
I have a unit about a month old planning to let go. Dignis LUNO black is included. Location in Malaysia.

International buyer is welcome. Please PM. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

May 29, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #8,787 of 16,326
There was a Tidal update yesterday that might fix some peoples issues here. Not sure what was all fixed as they don't always elaborate on all "bug fixes"

On another subject, are there a lot of you who use ACG when in SE?

May 29, 2016 at 11:46 AM Post #8,789 of 16,326
Why are so many people letting go of their DP-X1s? The issues can't be that bad are they?

That is the nature of audio hobbyists. Think of any recently launched audio products and you will find a couple for sale. There are Chord Mojos for sale and even Cavalli Carbons on occasion. It simply is not possible to audition all the great gear that is out this year so folks can only buy on what they read in listening impressions. Since sound quality is all subjective, words don't always translate to what the individual likes for his/her own preference. DP-X1 is no different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back