Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP
Aug 16, 2018 at 9:56 AM Post #676 of 799
Aug 16, 2018 at 10:02 AM Post #677 of 799
Maybe try with UAPP or neutron hi-res setting. It should work either one.
Unfortunately, I don’t have it to double check. I’m trying to choose between the granbeat and lg v30/35+.

Aug 17, 2018 at 11:48 AM Post #679 of 799
I would like to know, in the original player, if someone can use the tag "collected". I tried several tag editor but I could not figure out what it matches.

I would be very useful for classical albums in which there are several collections of the same author (for example in an album "x" if there are 5 waltzes, 8 studios I would call the album "x" and create the collections "waltz" , "studies" as subgroups of the album)

Oct 23, 2018 at 7:12 PM Post #683 of 799
Oh well, that's the problem with open Android. They have to maintain updates and the sales might not be enough for Onkyo to sustain this continuing development. :frowning2:

I would be more interested in a new Granbeat at this point though...

Oct 28, 2018 at 2:27 PM Post #684 of 799
2) @ OneL0ve: your macaw T1000 headphones are aptx compatible, but you say that you activate the aptx HD mode. Is that it?

No, when I connect my macaw T1000 Bluetooth headphones the APTX logo pops up for a few seconds. This is the same on my DPX1A.

fgSZmJi.jpg

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2018 at 9:26 PM Post #686 of 799
Interesting and coincidental that I see this thread creep back up onto the first page.

I was just thinking the other day if the Granbeat was still a viable option to buy, almost two years after its initial release. I was thinking about adding one to my collection. I wonder if there ever will be a "Granbeat 2"?

Oct 29, 2018 at 10:22 AM Post #687 of 799
Interesting and coincidental that I see this thread creep back up onto the first page.

I was just thinking the other day if the Granbeat was still a viable option to buy, almost two years after its initial release. I was thinking about adding one to my collection. I wonder if there ever will be a "Granbeat 2"?

It still is a capable DAP, but started to be a bit aging for a phone. If you buy it thinking it is a DAP that could stream everywhere using 4G, I think it should be fine. If you are thinking to use it as a daily phone, it's a bit behind now.

And yeah, I would be interested in a Granbeat 2. Come on Onkyo...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back