Onkyo DP-CMX1 GRANBEAT | Dual Dac | Balanced | Phone DAP
Mar 17, 2017 at 8:59 AM Post #352 of 799
I see. I will honestly be a bit disappointed if Granbeat only beats LG by a slight different in terms of sound quality (Balanced vs SE) since I have really high expectation from Onkyo. Not saying th

I don't think V20 is weak in SQ as it has lead many many phones in SQ.

Mar 20, 2017 at 3:43 PM Post #353 of 799
Anybody know if this unit streams Tidal MQA? Usually you need the Tidal desktop app but with some hardware units like Pioneer/Blue Sound it can stream directly. 

Any confirmation on MQA streaming through mobile (not wifi)?

Mar 21, 2017 at 2:15 AM Post #354 of 799
Anybody know if this unit streams Tidal MQA? Usually you need the Tidal desktop app but with some hardware units like Pioneer/Blue Sound it can stream directly. 

Any confirmation on MQA streaming through mobile (not wifi)?

No master option on TIDAL app here, so I guess MQA streaming in mobile is still not there. MQA seems to be supported by CMX1 though, so perhaps it just a matter of time.

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:08 AM Post #358 of 799
Just ordered a dignis case. anyone know if a jack plug protection is available? 

The dignis case for the DP-X1 comes with 2 plastic strips to protect the plate surrounding the jacks. Not sure about the granbeat. I never used mine so don't know how well they work.

Mar 24, 2017 at 10:45 AM Post #359 of 799
Just tried the Hong Kong version, it sounds better than dpx1 for POP music (with more density in vocal). Sound stage is not as large as dpx1.

The Hong Kong version comes with one more LTE band 7. Retailing at hkd5998 and add 199hkd for a very good leather case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back