OnePlus One
Jan 2, 2015 at 2:52 AM Post #107 of 203
I suppose this'll be the right thread to post these

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLEK-O8ZU-EPUA-GDZS

https://account.oneplus.net/invite/claim/GLD7-PMR1-UNF5-WMBY

And have a happy new year!

Jan 21, 2015 at 7:39 AM Post #112 of 203
Anyone wants a Bamboo swap cover invite ?
Not free of course as this is one of the rare invites.I was going to buy it myself but OPO doesn't ship to my country :frowning2:
Let me know if anyone is interested.

Yes please.

Feb 12, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #115 of 203
  Zombie thread....

Did anybody notice a difference on audio quality after the 05q update (maxxaudio implimentation)?  because its a drastic change for me...

Won't install on my One, just reboots and prompts me to update again :frowning2:  I'll have to mess with it tonight i think, I think i'm half rooted right now so my phones in a weird state...

Feb 17, 2015 at 11:27 AM Post #117 of 203
I really don't get the lack of love for this phone's audio capability. I bought the thing in early January and then agreed to sell it to somone as I found it too large, replacing it with the LG G2. I'd already sent one G2 back because of a buzzing sound in the left ear when using my Sennheiser Hd25s before getting the Oneplus and butter me if the second G2 didn't have the same problem. So I used the Oneplus for my listening until it was time to hand it over to the new owner. I noticed that not only did it not have a buzzing sound, it actually had incredibly punchy sound, even using the Tunein Radio App.

Through curiosity, I plugged my HD600s into it and found that it could actually drive them beautifully, than my Fiio E17 or Cowon X5/J3s. I listened to a couple of close-recorded symphonies and the sound pressure was there as well as a black, silent background and a wide soundstage. I started to regret the sale and wondered if I could tell the buyer that the cat had chewed it. But my third G2 was on the way and a deal is a deal, so off it went.

The third G2 arrived and it had the same audio bug in the left ear, a loud and unpleasant, high-pitched digital crackling sound. So back it goes (thanks, Amazon Deutschland for the three free loan phones) and, it being Tuesday, open sale day, I am poised to order another Oneplus. It's too big, the camera has no OIS, it doesn't work on LTE band 20, there's no FM radio.... but it sounded so good. 

Am I the only one?

Feb 17, 2015 at 12:03 PM Post #118 of 203
Even I loved the audio quality.My clip+ is lying idle.But my main issue is the latest update has some glitches. Maxaudio crashes every now and then and I have to reboot the device.Also I feel AudioFX had a much better layout but I doubt if there are any quality differences.

Feb 18, 2015 at 11:57 AM Post #119 of 203
  I really don't get the lack of love for this phone's audio capability. I bought the thing in early January and then agreed to sell it to somone as I found it too large, replacing it with the LG G2. I'd already sent one G2 back because of a buzzing sound in the left ear when using my Sennheiser Hd25s before getting the Oneplus and butter me if the second G2 didn't have the same problem. So I used the Oneplus for my listening until it was time to hand it over to the new owner. I noticed that not only did it not have a buzzing sound, it actually had incredibly punchy sound, even using the Tunein Radio App.

Through curiosity, I plugged my HD600s into it and found that it could actually drive them beautifully, than my Fiio E17 or Cowon X5/J3s. I listened to a couple of close-recorded symphonies and the sound pressure was there as well as a black, silent background and a wide soundstage. I started to regret the sale and wondered if I could tell the buyer that the cat had chewed it. But my third G2 was on the way and a deal is a deal, so off it went.

The third G2 arrived and it had the same audio bug in the left ear, a loud and unpleasant, high-pitched digital crackling sound. So back it goes (thanks, Amazon Deutschland for the three free loan phones) and, it being Tuesday, open sale day, I am poised to order another Oneplus. It's too big, the camera has no OIS, it doesn't work on LTE band 20, there's no FM radio.... but it sounded so good. 

Am I the only one?

Not on MaxAudio yet; but I agree.  Sounds markedly better with my 8ohm se846s than my MBA, MBP, or FiiO E17.  I pleasantly surprised.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back