Omaha Head-Fi Meet New Date May 19/CE!
May 11, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #33 of 63
My T1s are not balanced (reg 1/4" connector) but the Auditor amp takes XLR input. I have 1 set of nice XLR interconnects and I could bring another longer pair which are just decent and I normally use them for microphones.

May 14, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #34 of 63
Due to my living situation changing very suddenly, I will not be able to attend this event, unfortunately, unless somehow I can get moved before the weekend, but I can't move in until my application to rent at my gf's apartment is approved.

May 17, 2012 at 9:26 AM Post #40 of 63
I think I found a way to get my Oppo out without much issue so I'll probably be able to bring that along.  For headphones I'll probably bring LCD-3, HE-6, K1000, PS1000 space permitting.  My brother will also be coming with me.  He has a pair of Grados but I can't remember which ones so +1 to your total count.

May 17, 2012 at 11:08 AM Post #41 of 63
Quote:
I think I found a way to get my Oppo out without much issue so I'll probably be able to bring that along.  For headphones I'll probably bring LCD-3, HE-6, K1000, PS1000 space permitting.  My brother will also be coming with me.  He has a pair of Grados but I can't remember which ones so +1 to your total count.

LCD3! Sweet, super exciting. FYI, Tim was talking to Grado to see if he could get a set of PS1000 shipped out again. You may want to call Custom Electronics (or email Tim) to see if you still want to cart out your set. I am always under the feeling of "the more the better". But it would be one less item to juggle.

May 17, 2012 at 2:22 PM Post #42 of 63
chrometaphor, fantastic, lookin forward to it!

May 19, 2012 at 3:17 AM Post #44 of 63
Quote:
I may come by if someone has a good digital source with XLR outs (or an RCA->XLR adapter) to connect my T1/Auditor combo. Don't feel like hauling mixer/turntable/records and no one wants to listen to my records anyway. :)

I also have Beyer DT1350s and DT770-80s retrofitted with the new T70 pads.

.......I am almost always down to listen to your records.  I have old Pioneer CDJs and a Behringer DDM-4000 but I wouldn't call that good by your standards.

May 19, 2012 at 12:27 PM Post #45 of 63
Have fun at the meet today. Don't know if Aynjell or anyone else remembers me from the first Omaha meet. Wish I could have gone but I had too much other stuff going on. For those of you who haven't heard the PS1000s yet, they're utter bliss.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back