Om audio inearpeace - has anyone tried these?
Dec 28, 2013 at 10:56 PM Post #3 of 64
This actually looks very interesting.  Yet another hybrid design :p  I'm pretty sure the word hybrid tends to get people flocking on this forum...  Might not as much anymore as they aren't as special anymore; everyone's doing a hybrid design now :p  

Dec 29, 2013 at 4:06 PM Post #5 of 64
Another review...
http://www.audioholics.com/headphone-reviews/om-audio-inearpeace/inearpeace-sound-and-rating

and another shorty...

http://www.dealerscope.com/article/onecall-gets-om-audio-inearpeace-exclusive/1

Seems to be a pretty solid offering.

Dec 29, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #7 of 64
I like the reviews and the description of the sound sig. If I can't get any traction with getting my KEF M200 fixed or replaced, then I think I'm trying these out next?

Dec 30, 2013 at 12:17 AM Post #9 of 64
Ultimate Ears tips are the best silicone tips. I got them on several IEMs, including my TF10.

Dec 30, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #11 of 64
  on onecall discount code "moe" takes the price down by 20% through the end of the year.

Ah crap. That's $30 off. Nice deal. Decisions, decisions.

The amazon reviews are suspect though. They sound very shill like, they all just happen to have Spanish last names, each reviewed them within the same few days, and none are verified owners, even though onecall and amazon are the only distributor. That's a huge turn off to me.

Dec 30, 2013 at 3:20 PM Post #12 of 64
  Ah crap. That's $30 off. Nice deal. Decisions, decisions.

The amazon reviews are suspect though. They sound very shill like, they all just happen to have Spanish last names, each reviewed them within the same few days, and none are verified owners, even though onecall and amazon are the only distributor. That's a huge turn off to me.

I'm gonna give these hybrids a shot. Not sure what's going to happen with my KEF M200, so this should be a nice step in the right direction?

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:03 PM Post #13 of 64
I don't know how to do a proper review (I don't think I'm qualified)
However, I am very pleased with them. They are better than my fidelio s2's and they are better than the steelseries flux that I have.

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:07 PM Post #14 of 64
I don't know how to do a proper review (I don't think I'm qualified)
However, I am very pleased with them. They are better than my fidelio s2's and they are better than the steelseries flux that I have.

Just give us an idea what you think the sound is like to you? Maybe tell us how the build quality is, and the microphonics, and keep it simple. You already got a head start by saying they are better than Fidelio S2 and Steelseries, and since I've owned these, and know how good they are, this makes me excited for when I receive my new pair. They are on the way!

Dec 30, 2013 at 4:42 PM Post #15 of 64
The flat cables are like the fidelio s2 cables. They won't tangle but they are quite heavy and catch on everything... Problem solved by looping the wires over your ears. The tips were uncomfortable - I replaced them with ultimate ears. They are very easy to insert and get a good seal. The sound knocked by block off... I have played lee perry, George Harrison, Tchaikovsky, slayer and junior brown through them.... Through iTunes with no eq and no amp. Trust me when I say you won't want the volume too much higher than 50-60%. The s2's would have to be around 80%....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back