Old and new K1000 (!?)
Mar 27, 2007 at 7:31 PM Post #46 of 48
I'm just glad I managed to get a second set whether they sound the same or not. It seems like it's getting to be no mmore expensive to buy another set as it is to get repairs done. I'm hoping these will last a long time though because the sound is spectacular. Between these and my old Staxes I'm in good shape for years to come.
biggrin.gif

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:33 PM Post #47 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by lmilhan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So you are the one who beat me to the puch on that killer Audiogon deal? Shucks!
wink.gif

uhh..I was the second runner up per the seller on that deal, according his email communcation on the Gon deal, fyi..

Mar 27, 2007 at 7:49 PM Post #48 of 48
Quote:

Originally Posted by tyrion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry about that. I was second in line and the guy ahead of me couldn't do the deal. I got an email while I was at a music festival and immediately emailed him back that I would take it.

Oh no hard feelings, I was just teasing you.
wink.gif

I do need to get around to getting a second pair of K1000s one of these days though. It would be nice to have a backup pair, because the day my only pair of K1000s die would be 'the day the music dies' for me.

Have fun with your new toys. I would love to hear your impressions of the SAC amp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back