Okay, I'll start it again, the above 100 HF-1 club status thread!
Oct 20, 2005 at 6:25 AM Post #166 of 195
holy crap....card charged today...i have no idea what number i am but I think I ordered on the 20th, wow I'm soooo pumped

Oct 20, 2005 at 6:33 AM Post #167 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I can imagine Brit customs checking out the cans and saying "er, these knockers are worth 50 quid? gorblimey!" Grados - the ultimate stealth wealth cans!

edit- listening to "Cult of Personality" live on the melos with the HF-1. OH YEAH.

i like that, jahn..."stealth wealth cans." i've posted elsewhere that if apple had some grados in their stores to listen to ipods instead of the bose triports, there would be a riot. those triports MUST be better than those hideous grados b/c they look better and they cost twice as much (than the sr60). go figure.

and to stay on topic, i'm using bowls with the hf-1 and keeping the flats on the sr200. my hd-414 pads should come in any day now so i'll see how they fare.

Oct 20, 2005 at 12:17 PM Post #168 of 195
I didn't want to start another HF-1 thread so i thought i'd ask in here.
smily_headphones1.gif

I need to buy an adaptor plug for the HF-1. I have noticed that there are silver and gold plugs. Is there any difference between the two, and is one worth getting over the other? or it doesn't really matter?

Oct 20, 2005 at 2:52 PM Post #169 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by ScubaSteve87
holy crap....card charged today...i have no idea what number i am but I think I ordered on the 20th, wow I'm soooo pumped

My #266 was ordered on 17th and charged today!

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:06 PM Post #170 of 195
At lunch I am going to consult with my parentals to see about a possible Xmas gift of the HF-1's, since that's close to when I bet they would arrive. Does anyone have pictures of their HF-1s? I am just curious as to exactly what they look like, but I have read the descriptions and it sounds like they are very nice looking. If there is a thread that already has pictures, please direct me there, thanks!
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 20, 2005 at 3:41 PM Post #172 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
I can imagine Brit customs checking out the cans and saying "er, these knockers are worth 50 quid? gorblimey!" Grados - the ultimate stealth wealth cans!

Oh yeah, if friends are in my room looking at my headphone collection they immediately zero in on the DT770s and E2cs "wow, these are some seriously pro headphones" and completely ignore the SR225s and HF-1s. Bless.

Oct 21, 2005 at 1:48 PM Post #175 of 195
#275 charged today and on their way
biggrin.gif

Oct 21, 2005 at 5:23 PM Post #177 of 195
Where in the country are they coming from? I was charged wed. someime and it posted last wed night, so I had som extremely slim hope of them arriving today

Oct 21, 2005 at 11:37 PM Post #179 of 195
Quote:

Originally Posted by C38368
Card was charged on the 7th.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tim_the_gamer
I was charged exactly one week ago

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blitzzz
mine was charged last friday

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrostyMMB