Ohio
Nov 8, 2012 at 1:04 AM Post #18 of 45
Columbus Head-fier reporting in. Well, Columbus from Winter Break (~ Dec 21 - Jan 21) and summers (May-August). Otherwise at school elsewhere.

Definitely interested if this comes together in the applicable time frame; if it does, I could chip in some LCD-2s with a Lyr/Bifrost stack as well as a few other random phones. No need to limit your times so as to include me though, obviously; whatever works for the majority makes most sense.

In either case, keep me posted. Subbed.

Dec 12, 2012 at 11:20 AM Post #21 of 45
In Youngstown... 

Hope something would happen in Akron or Cleveland... though as far as Columbus I might stop in, could plan the weekend to visit friends there and then the drive would be justified.

Dec 17, 2012 at 1:37 PM Post #22 of 45
What's the store in Cincinnati that Happy was referencing?  I've got family there, and will definitely want to check it out when I'm in town if it's worthwhile.

Jan 16, 2013 at 10:18 PM Post #25 of 45
Hey everyone!  I live in Columbus as well and would definitely be willing to participate in a local meet/greet.  Would be cool to check out some new gear, even if it's just a few people and would gladly bring anything I currently have for others to check out as well.

Jan 18, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #26 of 45
I will be able to host a larger number of people in a few weeks if there is interest. I will be moving into a house and will be able to accomedate more around 8-10 {maybe more} people with more then enough room and could have multiple rooms set up. Pm me if you are interested at all. I do live in Columbus. westerville to be precise. So pm with a date or time that you are able, I would like to shoot for a sat or sun time frame for the simple fact of more time with gear and what not.

Jan 24, 2013 at 11:22 AM Post #30 of 45
I may be interested in coming down from Westlake, but my schedule is completely up in the air at the moment so I can't really promise anything. Gear is up in the air as well but at the moment I have my CTH and K501 and HD700s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back