OHIO Meeting?Columbus/Cincy/Cleveland
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 4, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #181 of 293
This sounds awesome. Would love to stop by and share gear with you folks. Assuming there is sufficient table space, I can bring:
Theta Basic IIIa
Zana Deux Super
HD650 modded
HE-500 modded
Stax SRA-3S
Stax Lambda Normal Bias

Oct 5, 2017 at 9:53 AM Post #182 of 293
Update: I will not be bringing the Monoprice Monolith M300 nor will I be bringing the Philips Fidelio X2. I am returning both.

This sounds awesome. Would love to stop by and share gear with you folks. Assuming there is sufficient table space, I can bring:
Theta Basic IIIa
Zana Deux Super
HD650 modded
HE-500 modded
Stax SRA-3S
Stax Lambda Normal Bias
Just assume there is unlimited table space :o2smile::o2smile:

Oct 8, 2017 at 1:06 PM Post #183 of 293
I'm a new member and Springboro is about an hour drive. Would be interested in attending. I don't know what I could bring that would be of interest. I don't have the equipment that everybody posting seems to have. I've recently acquired some decent, to me, headphones and am interested in finding out the difference in headphone sounds.

Oct 12, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #184 of 293
Damn I really hate to miss this one looks like it is going to be pretty good lots of nice gear.

Oct 12, 2017 at 6:42 PM Post #187 of 293
I'm a new member and Springboro is about an hour drive. Would be interested in attending. I don't know what I could bring that would be of interest. I don't have the equipment that everybody posting seems to have. I've recently acquired some decent, to me, headphones and am interested in finding out the difference in headphone sounds.

Come anyway! It's the best way to listen to everyone else's gear and figure out what you like best :)

Oct 12, 2017 at 6:52 PM Post #188 of 293
Psh, weddings.
I hear ya and I don’t even know these people. A girl that works with my wife so you know how that goes ; ) Supposed to be a big shindig though and the groom has lots of very good bourbon (the main reason my wife got me to go). Hope all have a good time .

Oct 12, 2017 at 6:54 PM Post #189 of 293

I haven't been to one of these yet, but I'm assuming it's not about showing off your gear. :) I hope to hear and see some cool stuff, but listening is what I'm looking forward to.

Oct 12, 2017 at 7:02 PM Post #190 of 293
Like what was said on the above post just go if you can and don’t worry about what you have not being up to par with the others as there maybe someone there like you that hasn’t heard your stuff so bring it. After going to two CanJams and ten meets you will not meet a better bunch of folk than at a Head-Fi Meet plain and simple a great community.

Oct 12, 2017 at 7:15 PM Post #191 of 293
I haven't been to one of these yet, but I'm assuming it's not about showing off your gear. :) I hope to hear and see some cool stuff, but listening is what I'm looking forward to.
You will find very few that want to show off their gear and most just want you to hear what they hear. There is no if you don’t have this then you don’t have anything. Not in the least one of the more welcoming bunch of people you will meet and want nothing more than a smile when you hear something good that you haven’t heard before. I have yet to meet anyone at a meet that was real pretentious some have a hint but it is never overt. Just go and listen to good music on good gear and meet some pretty good people at the same time.

Oct 13, 2017 at 11:47 AM Post #192 of 293
You will find very few that want to show off their gear and most just want you to hear what they hear. There is no if you don’t have this then you don’t have anything. Not in the least one of the more welcoming bunch of people you will meet and want nothing more than a smile when you hear something good that you haven’t heard before. I have yet to meet anyone at a meet that was real pretentious some have a hint but it is never overt. Just go and listen to good music on good gear and meet some pretty good people at the same time.

Sounds good to me. I'll plan on being there.

Oct 15, 2017 at 8:41 PM Post #193 of 293
Subbed. I'm interested as this place is only 30 mins drive from me and this would be my first meet. I have my office team event lined up potentially the same weekend and would like to commit after I know details about that. As far as gear I can bring ibasso DX80 and HD6XX.

I would like to audition the Aeons, Ethers and Elear if they are available.

How do I confirm and when is the latest I can confirm?

Oct 15, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #194 of 293
Subbed. I'm interested as this place is only 30 mins drive from me and this would be my first meet. I have my office team event lined up potentially the same weekend and would like to commit after I know details about that. As far as gear I can bring ibasso DX80 and HD6XX.

Please PM if you are coming and what gear are you going to bring.

IF you have a extension cord , folding table or chair that you can bring let me know in your PM.

PM @FunctionalDoc to confirm. I will be bringing both the Aeon Closed and Aeon Open so everyone can try them.

Last edited:
Oct 15, 2017 at 8:48 PM Post #195 of 293

I think these things are pretty open. So probably no need to confirm anything unless you're really keen on bringing stuff. Just come and enjoy the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back