Oh yes, amassed another headphone...
Aug 26, 2002 at 7:53 PM Post #46 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by redshifter
so there it is. i'll of course be turning mine in at the local sony service center right away for disposal.
rolleyes.gif

Great, you are finally seeing the light! Now all we need to do is transport a bunch of V6 DJ fanboys over to headwize and debate the issue to eternity. It would at least liven up the place.

Magicthyse,

You seriously have to consider purchasing a pair of Bang & Olufsen A8 earphones. You will the toast of town if you wear these out in public.
Not only great for style but unbeatable for comfort at only $86 on ebay.

1085447.jpg

Come on, you know you want them. Repeat after me...........must own must own must own must own...........

Aug 26, 2002 at 7:59 PM Post #47 of 52
I had one when they came out - I wasn't impressed, either by the design or the sound. But, did you see Max Von Sydow using them as a telephone in Minority Report?

Aug 26, 2002 at 8:03 PM Post #48 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by lini
Btw, did I mention, that the golden rings on the earcups of the K240S provide the wearer with a very elegant, classic look?
wink.gif

Lini

Dunno - it looks like you have two minature pimpmobile tires stuck to your head... I'm sure they look much nicer in the flesh, as it were.

Aug 26, 2002 at 8:31 PM Post #49 of 52
Quote:

Originally posted by Magicthyse
I had one when they came out - I wasn't impressed, either by the design or the sound. But, did you see Max Von Sydow using them as a telephone in Minority Report?

But then again, Max von Sydow could probably make any pair of headphones look good. Which ones was he wearing the Seventh Seal?

Aug 26, 2002 at 9:11 PM Post #50 of 52
Quote:

Great, you are finally seeing the light! Now all we need to do is transport a bunch of V6 DJ fanboys over to headwize and debate the issue to eternity. It would at least liven up the place.

okay, but not until you make up your mind if electronica is a type of music.
biggrin.gif

Aug 26, 2002 at 9:40 PM Post #51 of 52
Please give us your thoughts on the Technics funky looking headphone. I've been debating ordering a set of those. I have the B & O earbuds and thing they sound pretty good. I just don't like the design since they rub against my eyeglasses.

Aug 26, 2002 at 11:34 PM Post #52 of 52

Users who are viewing this thread

Back