Oh. So. PRO. All New DUNU ECLIPSƎ Products: FALCON PRO & ZEN PRO
Aug 1, 2022 at 8:36 PM Post #107 of 110
I am really interested in it, is it better the zen pro's chord cable than duw-03?
Different cables = slightly different sound. Duw-03 is a little stiffer and it's a silver plated copper cable. Chord is a mixed cable, copper + silver (not plated).
I don't own the Zen pro, I have the original Zen. But last I heard is that the Zen Pro is shipping with the DUW-03 cable to all markets. You can contact Dunu either directly or through the forum (PM one of the Dunu reps) to ask what cable is included with Zen Pro in your location. They may also have insight into how Zen Pro differs with the two cables.

Aug 1, 2022 at 9:39 PM Post #108 of 110
Different cables = slightly different sound. Duw-03 is a little stiffer and it's a silver plated copper cable. Chord is a mixed cable, copper + silver (not plated).
I don't own the Zen pro, I have the original Zen. But last I heard is that the Zen Pro is shipping with the DUW-03 cable to all markets. You can contact Dunu either directly or through the forum (PM one of the Dunu reps) to ask what cable is included with Zen Pro in your location. They may also have insight into how Zen Pro differs with the two cables.
Thank you so much, I know in the US market, it is chord instead of DUW-03, DUNU's cables are great.

Aug 2, 2022 at 1:04 AM Post #109 of 110

Happy to help if it's still needed.

Thank you so much, I know in the US market, it is chord instead of DUW-03, DUNU's cables are great.

Thanks so much!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back