Koss KSC-75
Maybe some Grado SR-125's.
Etymotic ER6i

Amps:
AT-DHA3000
Yamamoto HA-02
Doge 6210

Source:
Well - only my PC with EMU-1212m - not sure I want to bring that. I might have a Wavelength Crimson by the time of the meet though.....

Some great gear there Fing... welcome aboard ; was kind of hoping someone would have the K1000 with them ...and lo' and behold !
k1000smile.gif

Sep 17, 2007 at 1:15 AM Post #32 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by Bizzel /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Wasn't there talk of pizza? Yum, I'm up for that. I'm vegetarian by the way, just in case we are going to plan a lunch.

Food of some kind at some point anyway, I'll probably bring packed food with me for most of the time to keep my costs down. Although I certainly wouldn't be averse to a beer or two in the evening if people are still around.

Sep 17, 2007 at 6:13 AM Post #33 of 326
Welcome Fing!

I wasn't sure about going out for lunch, as I'd prefer to be with all the equipment while it's in the room.

However, I figured we could call out for (or go and collect) pizza for lunch, and then whoever is local/staying the night/in no rush, could go out for something to eat in the evening.

Sep 17, 2007 at 3:16 PM Post #34 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrJoshua /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Welcome Fing!

I wasn't sure about going out for lunch, as I'd prefer to be with all the equipment while it's in the room.

However, I figured we could call out for (or go and collect) pizza for lunch, and then whoever is local/staying the night/in no rush, could go out for something to eat in the evening.

Damn. I was hoping that I could help myself to a new pair of headphones when everyone was out to lunch.
evil_smiley.gif

I'll see if I can arrange some sort of delivery/pickup for lunch.

Sep 17, 2007 at 5:31 PM Post #35 of 326
I phail

Sep 17, 2007 at 5:35 PM Post #36 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by Duggeh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Itll be awesome to compare the TakeT with the L3K.

itl be awesome to find out what the hell those even are
icon10.gif

Sorting out payment now.

Need to start up discussion about accomodation/evening plans, as it might need sorting out sooninsh, plus hotels could be ricey, and itl depend on drivers etc if they gave lifts to whether some can stay over. WOW long sentence, im up for staying over, meet some new guys and have a little drinky session
biggrin.gif

Sep 17, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #37 of 326
If i'm not the only person staying the friday/saturday nights then we could split the cost of a twin room. Although I suspect I am.

Sep 17, 2007 at 5:49 PM Post #38 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by adfinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
itl be awesome to find out what the hell those even are
icon10.gif

Contendors for the king of bass. We just need a PS-1 to turn up too.

Sep 17, 2007 at 9:34 PM Post #39 of 326
Bump... (Payment reminder
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Sep 18, 2007 at 2:12 AM Post #41 of 326
Places? I was defo gonna stay in the hotel attatched to the conferance centre. The Days Hotel. I'll need the parking anyway.

Sep 18, 2007 at 10:14 AM Post #42 of 326
I may well be staying in the hotel for the night before the meet - I'm going to be coming up from Oxford so if I set off on the day I either need to be up at stupid o'clock or I miss most of the meet, plus I have to be back for the day after because I have jury duty
frown.gif
. I am going to have a think for a day or two to see if I can come up with some sort of ingenious alternative arrangement, but from the tariff it looks like a single would be £51 and a twin split two ways would be just over £35.

Sep 18, 2007 at 3:56 PM Post #43 of 326
I'm just waiting to hear back from Hawkhead and Themystical...

I've just PM'd them both.

Sep 19, 2007 at 2:50 AM Post #44 of 326
Does that mean youve actually yet to book the room? Because if thats the case then im sure the cash can be spotted in order to do so. As I've said. The only thing that I'm waiting for before booking a room is the confirmation in finality that the event is going ahead.

(and now, for a room-mate for a twin room, would any interested parties who fancy spending a couple of nights with me please get in touch via e-mail or PM asap, although as a warning, if you snore, you may wake up dead
evil_smiley.gif
wink.gif

Sep 19, 2007 at 2:56 AM Post #45 of 326
Is there anyone here that's good at deciphering contracts?

I am ready to sign on the dotted line and pay the deposit, but I wouldn't mind a second set of eyes going over the smallprint please... Needs to be today (Wednesday) so I can print it out and send it today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back