OFFICIAL: UK Meet - 27th October 2007 - Manchester
Sep 20, 2007 at 6:34 PM Post #61 of 326
Thanks for the effort and for finally bringing a UK meet together - you've done us proud!
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 24, 2007 at 9:04 AM Post #68 of 326
Hi guys, sorry I've been a bit MIA I found out moving houses is not always what it seems.

Anyway first off congrats Josh, you pulled off what I was unable to do! For that IoU some pints...
smily_headphones1.gif

I feel quite intimidated after looking at all the gear thats coming along, I kinda feel like a blip on the radar with my gear, nevertheless, I'm sure after this the gf will start barking at me again for buying yet more stuff to crowd her beautifully decorated apartment.

Speaking of which.... I have a spare room... So, the first one to PM me, get in touch, will get it for 1/2 night they're here...
smily_headphones1.gif

Seems a bit harsh to do it this way but.....

Question on sources, what are they going to be like? is it worth me brining a worn down old Philips DVD/CD player? I'm planning on bringing my laptop & Cowon M3L mp3 player.... and also a huge selection of CD's...let me know what you guys think...

Again josh well done! You've done the community proud...

EDIT: Scratch the philips, how about me bringing my Onkyo CR-515DAB player as a source player? Seems like a better source don't you think...
600smile.gif

EDIT: My room is now gone...

Sep 24, 2007 at 9:50 PM Post #70 of 326
Am I too late to join in?!
I can bring my RSA M Hornet, Shure e500's, 2005 edition DT990's (32 ohm), my iRiver H120 and maybe some other gear too. It depends what I can carry on the train I guess (unless anyone's driving from York and wants to split fuel costs...?).

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:21 PM Post #71 of 326
depend on transport I can bring w5000, ktx pro 1, maxxed out WA 4, borbely hybrid amp., pioneer pd9700, MHZS cd88 and some cables

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:29 PM Post #72 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by piotr z /img/forum/go_quote.gif
depend on transport I can bring w5000, ktx pro 1, maxxed out WA 4, borbely hybrid amp., pioneer pd9700, MHZS cd88 and some cables

Quote:

Originally Posted by shadesbass /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can bring my RSA M Hornet, Shure e500's, 2005 edition DT990's (32 ohm), my iRiver H120 and maybe some other gear too. It depends what I can carry on the train I guess (unless anyone's driving from York and wants to split fuel costs...?).

Have a word with MrJoshua lads, he is Lord of the UK meet, but im sure more are welcome.

Sep 24, 2007 at 10:41 PM Post #73 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by adfinni /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Have a word with MrJoshua lads, he is Lord of the UK meet, but im sure more are welcome.

Will do, thanks. I like the pizza suggestion mentioned earlier. A full headfier is a happy headfier...
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 25, 2007 at 12:55 AM Post #74 of 326
Quote:

Originally Posted by shadesbass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by piotr z /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The more the merrier!

Please send £24.50 via Paypal to josh at tigerstyle . co . uk

Sep 25, 2007 at 4:40 PM Post #75 of 326
so is there anyone left without transport from scotland (kirkcaldy ) or have some room for me in their car ? - looking for some comrades for journey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back