Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 17, 2014 at 10:54 AM Post #166 of 234

Yeah... well, you're a survey! :mad:

I kid, I kid.

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM Post #168 of 234
Haha, yeah, another mystery here. I was torn between my audiophile interests and my theater interests so I think it was confused. 
rolleyes.gif

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:46 AM Post #169 of 234
I think it could go either way for a lot of us as some of the questions have multiple answers that do not exactly or precisely fit.

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:01 PM Post #170 of 234
Congratulations! Here are your results.

You're a Mystery

No feedback to display.

Why no feedback? 

Its true, I get confused easily and get baffled by my very own actions.

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:42 PM Post #172 of 234

You're a Tech Addict

You love to explore new things. You're inquisitive and have a really vivid imagination. You really pride yourself on being the first person you know to find out about cool stuff, and when you do make an awesome new discovery no one is going to be able to distract you until you know all about it - and we mean ALL about it!

Aug 17, 2014 at 3:23 PM Post #173 of 234
Pituky,
I'd agree that's probably how it's supposed to work,  knowing possible outcomes and targeting them sort of defeats that goal. - I considered picking the "music" images because that's what I was thinking about when I started the test, then I made a conscious effort to only pick them when no other choice seemed appropriate - which may have been over compensating.  

While I love music I probably spend less time listening that a lot of people here, unless you consider background and in the car, then I might be closer.  Serious listening I maybe average five hours a week, maybe a touch more.  Culture Guru is almost meaningless, at least to me. Interestingly, most of the images I picked had to do with books - which is certainly a form of culture, but not in my case pop-culture, of which I am perhaps hopelessly out of date (being an old fart). Nor am I a guru on any other type of culture.   

I suspect the test would work better when given outside an interest group, where the mind is already focused on said interest. 

Aug 17, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #174 of 234
I am a music addict and Queen needs to come back and erase Lady Gaga from the music world!

Aug 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM Post #175 of 234
for me:

You're a Tech Addict

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

Aug 17, 2014 at 6:05 PM Post #177 of 234
a Tech Fan it is.

"You're confident, imaginative, and ready to take charge. You like to lead from the front and take everyone on amazing new adventures with you. You're a pretty good read of people and like to think that you know how to make everyone feel happy. There are always new friends to make."

Aug 17, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #178 of 234
Queen coming back is highly unlikely since Freddie's dead, don't you think? 
wink_face.gif

Aug 17, 2014 at 8:27 PM Post #179 of 234
Pituky,
I'd agree that's probably how it's supposed to work,  knowing possible outcomes and targeting them sort of defeats that goal. - I considered picking the "music" images because that's what I was thinking about when I started the test, then I made a conscious effort to only pick them when no other choice seemed appropriate - which may have been over compensating.  

While I love music I probably spend less time listening that a lot of people here, unless you consider background and in the car, then I might be closer.  Serious listening I maybe average five hours a week, maybe a touch more.  Culture Guru is almost meaningless, at least to me. Interestingly, most of the images I picked had to do with books - which is certainly a form of culture, but not in my case pop-culture, of which I am perhaps hopelessly out of date (being an old fart). Nor am I a guru on any other type of culture.   

I suspect the test would work better when given outside an interest group, where the mind is already focused on said interest. 

Hello
My comment was basically an irony a joke. sorry about that. I didn't want to give a wrong impression.
I think this survey is for fun, I did the survey but belonging to an interest group the result was quite good for me, but my wife is not even close to this interest group and the result was the opposite as expected.
I completely agree with your last sentence.

Aug 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM Post #180 of 234
  for me:

You're a Tech Addict

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

I got the exact same thing. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back