Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 16, 2014 at 2:32 PM Post #152 of 234
  Well that was tremendously underwhelming. 
Though I would say my better half has called me such a thing in times of frustration.

lol. How on earth does that happen
bigsmile_face.gif

Aug 16, 2014 at 3:49 PM Post #153 of 234

You're a Tech Buff

You love your technology, and it loves you back.

Life is all about having the best tech for you. You want a top of the range experience, whether it comes with a hefty price tag or a hundred hours spent building it yourself. You like to be connected to the web wherever you find yourself in the world and can't get enough of the latest gadget news and rumours.

You love to get things done. You're practical, reliable, and don't let things get in your way. You like life to run really smoothly for you and all your friends and family. If they're happy, then you're happy too. And key to this happiness is knowing where you stand - you value facts, honesty and frank opinions.

I'm sad that I'm not a music fan as you do :frowning2:

Aug 16, 2014 at 4:19 PM Post #154 of 234

Pretty silly lol

Aug 17, 2014 at 2:33 AM Post #161 of 234
I'm "a Gaming Guru"

I do play many video games and talk about them with my friends, but that's just one of the many mediums i'm interested in.

I think the quiz needed more variety. all it had was tech, music, literature, film and a few others. it was also a little vague since what you see in the pictures is somewhat subjective. 

Overall pretty bad quiz, 6/10...next.

Aug 17, 2014 at 10:45 AM Post #165 of 234
This survey was designed to accurately work with our subconscious mind.
Our conscious mind will likely reject the obtained results, it is an expected and considered behavior no problem...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back