Official Survey - What’s your personality profile? Take our quiz!
Aug 14, 2014 at 5:56 PM Post #139 of 234
What is the difference between Buff and Addict ?

EDIT This is big scam:

My wife did it, she had: 
You're a Tech Addict

She is an artist, and she does not know even how to turn on a cellphone or use the Universal remote control .

Aug 15, 2014 at 2:12 AM Post #141 of 234
Wasn’t too impressed with this test which true purpose is only to figure out what we’re going to buy next. Really annoying that classical music wasn’t an option. Also, whether you’re an addict, guru, buff, or what not, the detailed explanation is the same for all and only designed to flatter you.
I recommend you boycott this survey, unless you want to stay friends with Jude
rolleyes.gif
. It will only steal your precious time and give you nothing in return, and life is short, very short.
Ars longa, vita brevis!

Aug 15, 2014 at 2:16 AM Post #143 of 234
A bit long...

I'm a sports buff. It makes sense!

Audio-Technica Stay updated on Audio-Technica at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.audio-technica.com/
Aug 15, 2014 at 8:14 AM Post #145 of 234
I'm a Tech Buff~~
I loves my technology, and it's loves me too~~

Aug 15, 2014 at 9:30 AM Post #146 of 234
I had assumed this survey was for fun - a novelty.  But if the intention was to understand the preferences of Head FI members, develop personas or segments (i.e. consumer research), or gather data for some other sales or marketing purpose, then it seems like it was not well designed.

These polling techniques , as I indicated in my previous post, are valid ways to assess sentiment and preference. But like a survey, they must be properly designed for the particular hypotheses they are intended to test, by people who understand how this is done - e.g. folks with consumer research background.   And usually, these kinds of sentiment analysis tools are intended to compliment other methods.

Perhaps Jude can clarify if this was just for fun, or to better understand the interests of our members, or something else.

Aug 15, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #148 of 234
So apparently I'm a Sports Guru 
confused_face_2.gif

Aside from a few high octane obsessions (which could only be hinted at with like 2 of them questions) This thing is terribly off point. My friends could vouch for how I don't know diddly squat about sports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back