Official Sony WF-1000XM3 Thread - Noise Cancelling True Wireless Earphones
Jul 16, 2020 at 2:03 PM Post #1,216 of 1,494
I held off on ordering the SpinFit CP360’s...how does these compare?
I find that the tips that came on the XM3 was the best fit for me...which size would be the correct fit for the SednaEarfit’s?
Thanks!

The CP360's are good, but sometimes they just don't want to seal for me. Sometimes I put the buds in my ears and they just work, other times they don't seal correctly I guess. When they work they sound great, but they just aren't consistent. It probably has to do with the whole pivoting action of them.

Just put the CP360's on my xm3's and put them in my ears and this time they went in and sealed with no issue. I think the problem has to do with the fact that they pivot and you have to put the xm3's in your ear and then twist them.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2020 at 2:57 PM Post #1,217 of 1,494
I held off on ordering the SpinFit CP360’s...how does these compare?
I find that the tips that came on the XM3 was the best fit for me...which size would be the correct fit for the SednaEarfit’s?
Thanks!
You might want to go down 1 to 2 size from what you using, I'm using large on the xm3 tip, but using small medium and small for these tips

Jul 16, 2020 at 2:59 PM Post #1,219 of 1,494
You might want to go down 1 to 2 size from what you using, I'm using large on the xm3 tip, but using small medium and small for these tips

I'm usually a medium, hopefully the medium of these expensive tips fit me.

Jul 16, 2020 at 3:09 PM Post #1,222 of 1,494
It might be too big for you, you should order the one with ss, s and sm

I just looked at the sizing chart and changed my order to the MS which is 11.9mm. The Spinfits that fit me are the 12mm size, and I wouldn't want them to be any bigger. So if they run true to what their sizing chart says then the MS should fit me.

Jul 16, 2020 at 3:29 PM Post #1,224 of 1,494
I just looked at the sizing chart and changed my order to the MS which is 11.9mm. The Spinfits that fit me are the 12mm size, and I wouldn't want them to be any bigger. So if they run true to what their sizing chart says then the MS should fit me.
Ms fit but still might be too big, s is perfect, why not order 1 set of ms and s

Jul 16, 2020 at 3:31 PM Post #1,225 of 1,494
Ms fit but still might be too big, s is perfect, why not order 1 set of ms and s
Because that's $40 for 2 pairs of tips. If the sizing chart is right then the MS will fit.

Jul 17, 2020 at 6:38 AM Post #1,229 of 1,494
I'm using the xm3 large, and bought the ms, m, ml and they too large so I returned and order the ss, s, Ms, fit perfect

I tried the XM3 Large silicone tips and they are a tight fit...usable, but after about an hour, they produced some inner pressure so I switched them back to the set that came with the XM3. I guess they are considered the Medium tips?
So you advise me to try the "S" size tips from the AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 3 Pairs (Size SS/S/MS 3Pr)?

Jul 17, 2020 at 7:48 AM Post #1,230 of 1,494
I tried the XM3 Large silicone tips and they are a tight fit...usable, but after about an hour, they produced some inner pressure so I switched them back to the set that came with the XM3. I guess they are considered the Medium tips?
So you advise me to try the "S" size tips from the AZLA SednaEarfit XELASTEC 3 Pairs (Size SS/S/MS 3Pr)?
I don't want to point you to the wrong direction, but that is how my ears fit, your might be different, since the pack has 3 sizes, you can try it out, if doesn't fit return and get the one that fit you, these material kinda hard and not as soft as the stock tips, the smaller the tip, it can go deep and once it does it expand and stay in the canals

Users who are viewing this thread

Back