Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet - November 15th - Stamford Sheraton - Stamford, CT
Nov 6, 2014 at 6:37 PM Post #181 of 257

Official NYC area / Regional Fall meet, November 15th, 2014 - Stamford Sheraton

Donations are welcome to help cover cost of the room, but are not required to attend.

Would you prefer and monetary donations ahead of time, like PayPal.  Or would you prefer some cash the day of the event?

Nov 6, 2014 at 8:06 PM Post #184 of 257
I just acquired the tour unit of the FiiO X1 and will be bringing it as well.

Nov 6, 2014 at 8:28 PM Post #185 of 257
@SpiderNhan will you be bringing any of the v-moda's? i'm interested in hearing the m-100 myself.

Nov 6, 2014 at 8:34 PM Post #186 of 257
I am. M-100 and XS.

Nov 6, 2014 at 10:53 PM Post #189 of 257
Word is Larry (Wavoman) is coming. Not sure about Nikongod. I can PM him to find out.

Frank has it right. Usually we encourage donations the day of in cash if you're not into what is being auctioned. You can PayPal me as well.

Speaking of auctions here is a list of what will be available up for auction this year thus far...

HiFiMAN - HM-650 portable player

Noble Audio - Noble 4 IEMs (They will ship after the meet)

Vinnie Rossi Audio - FREE modification service to any of the Astell and Kern players (any version of the mod... all the way up to the RWAK240+ modification that well sell for $795).  
OR
The winner of the bid can use it to apply $500 off any configuration of the LIO as long as they pre-order (the pre-ordering closes on Dec 1st, end of day). 

Ultimate Ears - UE900 IEMs

Woo Audio - 10% off anything in Woo's product line.

ZMF Audio - ZMF x Vibro headphones

Also we •might• have a member donating the very lovely SOHA hybrid amplifier designed by Alex Cavalli.  http://cavalliaudio.com/diy/soha/main.php?page=history

I have some bad news and good news...

First the bad news... Beyerdynamic won't be able to make it.

The good news... Luis (aka LFF) from Paradox Audio will probably be sending out a pair of Enigmas and his newest product the Enigmatics to demo. I'm excited to hear both.

I still have to update the first page with gear and such... that'll happen tomorrow sometime.

Nov 7, 2014 at 10:06 AM Post #190 of 257
Quick update: My "if it gets here on time" Ragnarok will almost certainly not get here on time. It hasn't even shipped yet, and Ragnarok production has apparently been stalled for weeks.

I'll definitely be bringing the SR-009 and KGSSHV, though, and they're both for sale. I'd love to not bring them home — any halfway decent offer will be accepted.

Nov 7, 2014 at 7:15 PM Post #191 of 257
Count me in as well.

Nov 7, 2014 at 9:10 PM Post #193 of 257
Each and every NYC area meet we have an auction. We don't charge a door fee or a fee for vendors for a table. However, we do encourage vendors to make a donation for the auction. Usually, the item will be in the $300-$500 range. Some vendors offer a coupon/discount/gift certificate instead of a full item due to the fact that their products are much higher priced. The money collected will pay for the room and for future meets.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back