Official NYC Metro Area "Headphonatics Anonymous" Fall Meet - November 15th - Stamford Sheraton - Stamford, CT
Nov 5, 2014 at 4:23 PM Post #171 of 257

I will have a balance adapter for my AK240>LCD-XC your welcome to try it. :D. The guys at Woo Audio might have HD650 balanced. I think they had one at the Brooklyn Stereo Convention.

Also I will be bringing one of my friends.

We don't have HD650 with balanced cable, but we will bring the WA22 for balanced headphones.  Here's the list so far.

- WA22

- WA7+WA7tp

- WA5-LE

- recommendations? 

Headphones:

- Fostex TH500

- Beyerdynamic T1

- Sennheiser HD800

- Grado PS500e

- Abyss (maybe....) let us know if you want us to bring it.

*** We'll have show specials as we always do on the demo units ***  Let us know if you're interested in a model and color and we'll see if we can bring it with us to save on shipping cost for you.  :wink: 

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:37 PM Post #173 of 257
Definitely looking forward to a balanced 650 too.

Can't wait to try balanced 650.
smily_headphones1.gif

Well, now I feel pressure to find that stupid end piece......

Nov 5, 2014 at 4:38 PM Post #174 of 257

We don't have HD650 with balanced cable, but we will bring the WA22 for balanced headphones.  Here's the list so far.

- WA22

- WA7+WA7tp

- WA5-LE

- recommendations? 

Headphones:

- Fostex TH500

- Beyerdynamic T1

- Sennheiser HD800

- Grado PS500e

*** We'll have show specials as we always do on the demo units ***  Let us know if you're interested in a model and color and we'll see if we can bring it with us to save on shipping cost for you.  :wink: 

Prototype WA8?

Nov 6, 2014 at 12:57 AM Post #178 of 257
To answer ri_toast's question about name tags... Yes there will be name tags.

There will also probably be a few people with cameras. Usually, Nikongod brings one. Not sure if he's coming or not.

There are always those who show up and don't mention it in the thread. At this point I think we can expect about 100 people. I'm hoping for 150+, but realize that probably isn't going to happen. You never know.

I'll probably ask for someone to run the "Not-so-silent" auction. Any takers?

I haven't been able to secure a few amps from Cavalli Audio. But I believe Dan from MrSpeakers will have Cavalli's new Liquid Crimson and the Liquid Glass. Was hoping for the Liquid Gold, but it doesn't look like a reality at the moment.

I'm hoping to listen to a lot of stuff -- especially the summit-fi type gear. It's difficult. I'm usually blabbing my mouth off the whole meet.

I've updated the gear list. I'm not totally there, about half way done and ready for bed.

I have the ability to bring a bunch of different stuff that is not yet on the list.

Headphones
LCD2 Rev2s
AKG K240 Sextetts - Mid production
a really nice pair of Magnum v4s with mahogany cups.
Alpha Dogs
Smeggy Thunderpants - might consider selling these.

Amps
The Wire
Cavalli Compact Tube Hybrid
O2 with AGDR audio booster board
Cavalli EHHA Rev A -- if I'm done with it. I'm coming down to the wire here. Just need to case it up.

DACs
AMB Gamma-2
Curryman ES9023 based DAC with Joachim Gerhard buffer.

Nov 6, 2014 at 7:59 AM Post #179 of 257

- WA22

- WA7+WA7tp

- WA5-LE

- recommendations? 

Headphones:

- Fostex TH500

- Beyerdynamic T1

- Sennheiser HD800

- Grado PS500e

Please, Bring the abyss. :D

Nov 6, 2014 at 8:55 AM Post #180 of 257

I have the ability to bring a bunch of different stuff that is not yet on the list.

Headphones
LCD2 Rev2s
AKG K240 Sextetts - Mid production
a really nice pair of Magnum v4s with mahogany cups.
Alpha Dogs
Smeggy Thunderpants - might consider selling these.

It would be nice to finally see and hear the Thunderpants.  My attempts to acquire my own pair failed...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back