Official NYC Meet Sat June 2nd 2012
May 10, 2012 at 3:44 AM Post #227 of 427
New to the forum, do I need to do anything to get a spot? And is there anything I need to know about how this works that's not included in teh FAQ before I come? I'm really excited to be immersed in a world where people love sound.

May 10, 2012 at 9:25 AM Post #228 of 427
Quote:
New to the forum, do I need to do anything to get a spot? And is there anything I need to know about how this works that's not included in teh FAQ before I come? I'm really excited to be immersed in a world where people love sound.

I added you to the list.Read past meet impression threads to get a Idea of what to expect.

May 10, 2012 at 9:28 AM Post #230 of 427
Quote:
Due to a change in plans it looks like I might be able to make it after all. I'll let you know when I have things finalized.

Good to hear.
3 1/2 weeks to go.I am going to the Hall on Sunday to make final payment.

Post if you plan to bring something for the not so silent auction.

May 10, 2012 at 9:47 AM Post #231 of 427
Quote:
Hi Tom,

Could you please add "NitePhlight" and "richsmith31" to the list?

Thanks!

Done!

Tyll gave us a plug for the meet in May newsletter of Innerfidelity check it out.http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelity-may-update

Thanks Tyll
smily_headphones1.gif

May 10, 2012 at 1:00 PM Post #232 of 427
Quote:
Done!

Tyll gave us a plug for the meet in May newsletter of Innerfidelity check it out.http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelity-may-update

Thanks Tyll
smily_headphones1.gif

No worries. I'll plug it again on the Monday before I head out there.  Can't wait to catch up with you all!

May 11, 2012 at 5:17 AM Post #234 of 427
Quote:
Due to a change in plans it looks like I might be able to make it after all. I'll let you know when I have things finalized.

Be glad to talk to you again if you can make it
redface.gif

May 11, 2012 at 12:57 PM Post #236 of 427
for auction, i'll donate a stax headphone extention cord..........needs new connector at one end, otherwise fine.

May 11, 2012 at 7:08 PM Post #239 of 427
hi all,

i will be there! it's my first meet :) i'm super excited though. Already read through the FAQs and can't wait. 

I will be bringing my HE400s, O2 Amp (if it ever arrives...), Fiio E17 Alpen, and of course my trusty Westone ES5s. If anyone is pre-ordering an ODAC, I would a chance to try that out. I'm scared of trying the high-end gear - upgraditis can be severely debilitating. May or may not bring a guest.

May 11, 2012 at 8:10 PM Post #240 of 427
People will be able to see the chrome plating on my Aurisonics AS-2b's at the meet. They are so sexy. Unfortunately no one can really take a listen to them since they are customs, but the chrome plating will be an aesthetic add on anyone can get in the future at some point.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back