Official:NYC Meet At Grado labs Sat May 22nd .
Mar 10, 2004 at 1:51 AM Post #31 of 323
I'm graduating the 16th... hopefully I'll be back for this. Can I be put down as a tentative show?

Fred

Mar 10, 2004 at 2:02 AM Post #32 of 323
Quote:

Originally posted by Gopher
I'm graduating the 16th... hopefully I'll be back for this. Can I be put down as a tentative show?

Fred

Fred
You make it your in,consider it you graduation gift.
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 3:36 AM Post #34 of 323
Quote:

Originally posted by ManiacSmile
Tom,

if second-timers allowed please count me in.

Only if you bring one of your sources
tongue.gif

Mar 10, 2004 at 4:29 AM Post #36 of 323
Wynton Marsalis will be performing on the 24th at the Avery Fisher Hall (wherever that is). I'm sure this is no big deal for you "townies" who can go see anyone at any time, but I'm sure looking forward to it! Not exactly Caribbean music if you know what I mean...

Mar 10, 2004 at 12:39 PM Post #39 of 323
PLEASE,,,,,,PLEASE,,,,,,,,,,,,,PLEASE COUNT ME IN !!!!!!!!!!

I missed out on the Grado meet last time. I live in NYC and work in NYC. I would absolutely love to go to this meet. It's ironic that it's on the week of the Home Entertainment show,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I put in for vacation at my job for that entire week just to go the show on Thursday. I already pre-ordered my ticket. This would be a great endcap to my vacation,,,,,,,,being that I've never been to a headphone meet.

I really hope there's still room.

1070667781.jpg

Mar 10, 2004 at 12:58 PM Post #40 of 323
So far we are up to 20 members confirmed and a couple of tentative,
The main list is on page 2, I have been adding names as members respond to the thread.
The meet was set up to coincide with the stereophile show on purpose for the out of towners.

Mar 10, 2004 at 1:02 PM Post #41 of 323
So am I in?

I would even pay to come to this event!

Also, by then my 555ES should back from Sacdmods fully modded. I could bring it.

Tell me I'm in,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Tell me I'm in!

Mar 10, 2004 at 3:09 PM Post #42 of 323
I would like to be in this one.
I can bring cables and other portable stuff.
Meech, I see you have some Signal cables, he is a friend of my brother and made lots of DIY cables before he sold them commercially. I have a lot of hand me down Signal Cables, mostly Power cables.

Mar 10, 2004 at 3:25 PM Post #43 of 323
Yes I do have the Signal cables. I absolutely love Franks stuff. I will outfit my entire system with his stuff until I can afford to do the entire system with VD Master series. Franks a really nice guy. I would do business with him anytime.

How do you like his stuff?

Mar 10, 2004 at 3:35 PM Post #44 of 323
meech, I can't do any critical listening now so it would be unfair to give an opinion. but if someone can lend me a nice pre amp, wink wink.
Yes, his stuff is very reasonably priced. I'm happy with my power cables, sold a set of shotgunned bi wires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back