Koss A250
Pioneer SE700
MB Quart QP95
DIY amp with mass regulated power supply
(and may be some other vintage phones)

All modified.

Nov 8, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #303 of 317
Hi Mullet,

Unfortunately, I will not be able to make it tomorrow and will need to cancel attendance. Sorry, for the short notice.

I hope that I will be able to attend another NY meet in the future.

Best,

Nov 8, 2013 at 11:23 PM Post #304 of 317
Just packed everything up. See ya tomorrow! 
beerchug.gif

Nov 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM Post #305 of 317
See everyone tomorrow... bright and early... no time to update the list... so it is what it is...

Nov 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM Post #306 of 317
Late notice, but looks like I should be able to make it tomorrow, at least for a few hours.  Will bring my V-Moda M-80s and AKG Q701. Look forward to seeing you all tomorrow.

Nov 9, 2013 at 1:24 AM Post #308 of 317
Hey guys, I'm going to make my best effort to make it tomorrow with 1 guest (sorry about the late notice). I'm new to Head-fi but am interested in acoustic design and DIY. I plan to bring some fresh creative inspiration to trade freely with anybody interested :)

Nov 9, 2013 at 3:36 AM Post #309 of 317
i thought i'd signed up for this as i always have, but apparently not. anyway, count me in. look forward to seeing many friends, old and new, there.

Nov 9, 2013 at 5:02 AM Post #310 of 317
Too Uber Excited for this. Took an early morning listening session with the Geek Out Beta Unit. Can't wait to hear what you guys think. 

I think I'll try and get some more ZZZZ's before the meet. Everything is basically packaged up and ready to go whenever I wake up.

BTW: Friendly reminders
  • Be respectful of peoples gear and they will be respectful of yours
  • Please wear deodorant.....we are here to enjoy ourselves, not smell unpleasant odors that are easily avoidable. 
  • Please place all headphones back where you found them (if the headphone stand is there, the headphones should go back on it when you're done)
  • BRING CASH! We need to pay for the room somehow, why not with cheap gear donated by the various vendors that come each meet. This is not only a great way to get gear on the cheap but also support the community so that we can hold more events in the future.
  • We are all here to have a good time. This is music guys, we can discuss and object to each others opinions but remember, it's opinions, neither one of us is right or wrong any more than the other.
  • You should definitely ask me about my stuff and what I enjoy, it's why I'm there

Nov 9, 2013 at 5:56 AM Post #311 of 317
  Too Uber Excited for this. Took an early morning listening session with the Geek Out Beta Unit. Can't wait to hear what you guys think. 

I think I'll try and get some more ZZZZ's before the meet. Everything is basically packaged up and ready to go whenever I wake up.

BTW: Friendly reminders
  • Be respectful of peoples gear and they will be respectful of yours
  • Please wear deodorant.....we are here to enjoy ourselves, not smell unpleasant odors that are easily avoidable. 
  • Please place all headphones back where you found them (if the headphone stand is there, the headphones should go back on it when you're done)
  • BRING CASH! We need to pay for the room somehow, why not with cheap gear donated by the various vendors that come each meet. This is not only a great way to get gear on the cheap but also support the community so that we can hold more events in the future.
  • We are all here to have a good time. This is music guys, we can discuss and object to each others opinions but remember, it's opinions, neither one of us is right or wrong any more than the other.
  • You should definitely ask me about my stuff and what I enjoy, it's why I'm there

Good post Kenman-
I love the deodorant part--LOL

Nov 9, 2013 at 6:06 AM Post #312 of 317
Heading to the ATM now :D. I quite like being up early.

I'll bring whatever extensions I have, too.

See you all in like 2 hours

Nov 9, 2013 at 7:05 AM Post #314 of 317
All of us internet gawkers would like lots of pictures please!

Nov 9, 2013 at 7:23 AM Post #315 of 317
I will be extremely late due to an emergency phone repair, so if anyone would like to try the Centrance Hifi-M8 I'll get there around 2pm. :frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back