Official NY /Regional Fall meet, November 9th, 2013
Nov 6, 2013 at 12:59 AM Post #241 of 317
I have unfortunate news... Mike Dias won't be attending. He wanted to say hi to everyone and said he'd like to make it to the next meet.

I haven't heard anything from Justin at Headamp. Let's hope he is in good health and can make it. I'll contact him to confirm. I will be doing it with all vendors anyway.

Nov 6, 2013 at 1:18 AM Post #242 of 317
Wow sorry to see Mike bail out i want dot talk with him. Justin I sent a Email  too but no answer but I have his GSX Mk11 i will be bringing and setting up if he don't come so we will have it there. Yikes is not making it either so you need an auctioneer for the silent auction

Nov 6, 2013 at 1:20 AM Post #243 of 317
  I have unfortunate news... Mike Dias won't be attending. He wanted to say hi to everyone and said he'd like to make it to the next meet.

I haven't heard anything from Justin at Headamp. Let's hope he is in good health and can make it. I'll contact him to confirm. I will be doing it with all vendors anyway.

contact Stev e Guttenberg also

Nov 6, 2013 at 9:47 PM Post #247 of 317
  i MAY come, but I won't be able to stay too long :frowning2:  Would like to see you all though!

I'd love to meet the man behind the reviews. Please do come!

Nov 6, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #248 of 317
Hey, guys, just to let you know, I won't be able to bring my laptop or my schiit stack to set up, so if you want to try any of the headphones that I'm bringing, just confront me. I'll be the 16 year old with the backpack. :p

Nov 7, 2013 at 11:16 AM Post #251 of 317
Panamahat won't be able to make it to the meet, so I will have his project sunrise on display and for sale if anyone is interested. Please add that and my hd800 (anax 2.0) w/ Zu balanced cable to the list. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back