Official New York Spring Meet Sat May 2nd 2015
May 1, 2015 at 7:02 PM Post #331 of 347
Hey guys,

I'm coming tmr, together with two of my friends.

I'm looking for a 2.5 trrs female to 3.5 trs male stereo adapter. (the 2.5 trrs is the balance connector for AK240) I bought a cheap one from Amazon and only one side has sound. I was told it was because the adapter I bought was mono. I need stereo adapter.

If anyone here knows about some working adapters, please let me know. I don't expect too pricey adapters by the way :D Or it will be helpful if anyone would like to sell their adapter to me. 

Is there any vendors that provide the service of changing the cable terminators? Mine is a Blue Dragon terminated in a 2.5 mm connector. If I'm able to change the terminator, I don't need to buy the adapter then.

Anyway, thanks a lot for any answers!

May 1, 2015 at 7:55 PM Post #333 of 347
I will see everyone tomorrow,Remember to bring power strips & extension cords...I will no longer update lists,If you are not on it you are welcome to attend.

Read first post for  info.

May 1, 2015 at 7:57 PM Post #334 of 347
  I mean the vendors coming tomorrow. 

No idea if the vendors will have what you need,you will have to ask at the meet.Some Diy guys at the meet may be able to help you out.
Ask around.

May 1, 2015 at 9:38 PM Post #336 of 347
I'm having a little bit of a source issue. I was hoping to bring a portable source (M8) but since that is not an option, it may be:

- HD800 bal
- LCD 2.2 Bal
- W3000anv
- K7xx (if I have room)

not bringing:
RS-1, Hd650, 600 and 580, DT880, T1 - unless someone really wants to hear one of those

chain will probably be laptop - Dac1 - Phoenix. I will bring some extension cords too.

May 1, 2015 at 10:10 PM Post #337 of 347
So, I've been printing like crazy, and I'm happy to say that I'll be giving away 10 sets of my earpad mod at the meetup. These will be identical 100% density sets, but I'll have alternate versions to show.

I'll also have 4 different sets of cans for people to try them out, and I'll have my Fiio X3II with me if anyone wants to try it out.

May 2, 2015 at 7:07 AM Post #340 of 347
If the Kerry KGST will be there, so will I.  Leaving Boston at 9 a.m., will try to make the auction.  I've got too many points on my driver's license to speed, and at my age I need alternating coffee and bathroom breaks (it's a closed-loop feedback system), so we'll see what time I actually make it.  Yes Tom, I'll stop at a cash machine.  

May 2, 2015 at 7:17 AM Post #341 of 347
Leaving in a few from CT! See everyone in a few hours! Let the games begin!

May 2, 2015 at 9:22 AM Post #345 of 347
Was hoping to make it after work, more work than I hoped for, will have to (sadly) miss this one, have a great time, all.
:frowning2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back