Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2017 at 11:02 AM Post #212 of 280
Make sure to stop by ivanrocks321 table to hear the Filo gear that was sent for the meet ,I will be leaving the Meze audio 99 neo( I like it) with him for everyone to try as well,that Meze Audio sent for the meet.

Jun 3, 2017 at 7:32 PM Post #213 of 280
I'm planning on attending and will try to rustle up a few more old timers (ya think Mikhail might be willing to show? :imp: ). Sorry to hear that you won't be throwing any more shindigs after this, Tom, as yours are truly special, but thanks for all you've done for the community over the years!

Jun 4, 2017 at 10:03 AM Post #214 of 280
I'd like to try to come with some equipment: dave and ayre codex dacs,utopia and hd800 earphones with some balanced and unbalanced cables for each
never did anything like this before: what do I have to bring , how long do you expect me to stay
about 50% chance of coming at present time, I'll let you know for sure friday

Jun 4, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #215 of 280
I'd like to try to come with some equipment: dave and ayre codex dacs,utopia and hd800 earphones with some balanced and unbalanced cables for each
never did anything like this before: what do I have to bring , how long do you expect me to stay
about 50% chance of coming at present time, I'll let you know for sure friday
Bring power strips & extension cord if you have them,You can stay as long as you like all info in first post,Look at the innerfidelty link in the first post about the meet in 2012.

Jun 4, 2017 at 11:52 AM Post #217 of 280
@doctorjazz Just dropping a reminder for you if you are able to bring the VE Zen 2.0 or/and the Zen 1.0 as well.
Thanks again!

Jun 4, 2017 at 1:45 PM Post #218 of 280
@doctorjazz Just dropping a reminder for you if you are able to bring the VE Zen 2.0 or/and the Zen 1.0 as well.
Thanks again!

You missed my post above... Due to family issues, I'm going to miss the meet. Sorry (you are welcome to visit and heart them in Central Joisey, but not that convenient).
Sorry again...

Jun 4, 2017 at 7:05 PM Post #219 of 280
You missed my post above... Due to family issues, I'm going to miss the meet. Sorry (you are welcome to visit and heart them in Central Joisey, but not that convenient).
Sorry again...
Oh sorry to hear. Hope everything turns out alright! No worries!
Ill enjoy the meet for you. Haha

Jun 4, 2017 at 9:51 PM Post #220 of 280
Nothing bad, Bar Mira's I forgot about, getting a new puppy, just non audio stuff. Really sorry to miss the meet, though; they don't happen that often...

Jun 5, 2017 at 8:53 AM Post #222 of 280
Hmm. I may be coming to this. I just hate driving to LI.

if i come i'll be bringing:
Periodic Be
Fiio X7 with AM5 module
AR M20
Shockwave 3 - if any interest
it will be worth the drive
5 more days to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back