Official New York Spring Meet Sat June 10 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 10, 2017 at 12:50 AM Post #273 of 280
I'll be there as usual... :wink:

Better late than never...

Jun 10, 2017 at 1:15 AM Post #274 of 280
Hey folks, I'm taking care of my mom and won't be able to make it this year. Sorry! However, Jack Woo will have our phones, and also on of our new electrostatic pre-production units. Hope you have a great time, and see you in November!

Dan and Frank I, sorry that we'll miss you this time around. Hope to see you in the fall.

Jun 10, 2017 at 7:33 AM Post #276 of 280
Woke up with nasty migraine this morning so I will not be to attend today's meet. I don't know what hurts more - the migraine or having to miss the meet. Hope everyone has a good time and please post lots of pictures.

Jun 10, 2017 at 7:55 AM Post #277 of 280
I can't go this time. I'm out of money. :/
Sorry to hear that,there is no cost to attend other then transportation.

Woke up with nasty migraine this morning so I will not be to attend today's meet. I don't know what hurts more - the migraine or having to miss the meet. Hope everyone has a good time and please post lots of pictures.
Feel Better!

Jun 10, 2017 at 10:14 AM Post #279 of 280

Sorry to hear. I know the last thing I want to do when I have a migraine is listen to music for hours -_-

Jun 10, 2017 at 11:38 AM Post #280 of 280
Woke up with lower back spasms....screw it,im coming anyways.
Getting old sucks

My son is bringing his early production AKG K240 sextetts if anyone wants to hear some vintage bliss

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back