OFFICIAL NEW YORK CITY MEET. Saturday Nov 13th Impressions Thread
Nov 22, 2004 at 3:20 AM Post #151 of 151
As I mentioned before, there was a bit of a mix-up and the HeadAmp Gilmore Lite that I was supposed to have for the meet ended up arriving at my house about 45 minutes after I left - probably right about the time I was arriving at the meet.

Luckily for me though, I got to spend a few days after the meet listening to the amp. I was really impressed with how good it sounded. No offense to Ray, because you know I love my XP-7, but I was seriously thinking how I was going to wangle a way to keep the amp, and selling the XP-7 did cross my mind more than once. In the end, I decided to keep the XP-7 but the Gilmore Lite is an amazing little amp.

Since Justin was nice enough to send it in the first place I figured the least I could do was write a review of the Gilmore Lite. It is really small so it would make a great amp for an office or bedside rig. If you're in the market for an inexpensive solid state amp that doesn't sound inexpensive, you owe it to yourself to check out the HeadAmp Gilmore Lite.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back