OFFICIAL NEW YORK CITY MEET. Saturday Nov 13th, 12pm - 5pm
Nov 8, 2004 at 7:23 PM Post #257 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by NKT
Any more room at this meet? I may be able to attend...and/or bring a couple of my things with me...

MS-PRO?? Please let the man come with his cans! Ah, the last Grado/Alessandro can I've never heard! *drool!*

Nov 8, 2004 at 9:46 PM Post #259 of 448
Done. I can bring the MS pro and the tubedac, if someone has an amp i can plug with. (the 50lb cary is a little heavy to bring on a taxi with me...)

Nov 8, 2004 at 9:49 PM Post #260 of 448
Damnit!!! I'm going to have to back out for this meet. Somethng's come up and I can't make it. Wish I could, oh well.
rolleyes.gif

Nov 8, 2004 at 10:06 PM Post #261 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by NKT
Done. I can bring the MS pro and the tubedac, if someone has an amp i can plug with. (the 50lb cary is a little heavy to bring on a taxi with me...)

Bad News - two people on this page posted they can't come.

Good News - NKT can take one of those spots then eh?

BTW feel free to plug into the WNA I'll be bringing, although at first I might shanghai the MS-Pro to try on my home rig if you don't mind! Tushi/Pinkie/MS-Pro, oh yeah...

Nov 9, 2004 at 12:05 AM Post #263 of 448
Yes. I can bring the xitel, powerbook (source), Nixon, and MS pro's. Maybe I could use one of the emmeline amps?
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2004 at 12:35 AM Post #264 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by NKT
Yes. I can bring the xitel, powerbook (source), Nixon, and MS pro's. Maybe I could use one of the emmeline amps?
biggrin.gif

Ray is bringing a good complement of his amps, I'm sure you can plug into one of them!

Nov 9, 2004 at 12:45 AM Post #265 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by NKT
biggrin.gif

I also have a Supreme, a Max and a Total Bithead from HeadRoom. I just received the SuperMacro and listened to it for a little while this afternoon. It compares pretty favorably with the XP-7 so that might work for you. I'm more concerned about sources at this point than amps. So if you're bringing the powerbook you should be all set.

Nov 9, 2004 at 2:43 AM Post #266 of 448
OK guys, here's the update.

We're all set for Saturday. If there's anyone with gear that's going to take a while to setup up then you guys can arrive at 11:45 if you like. Otherwise our hours are from 12pm to 5pm.

Important: I innitially stated that the address was on 5th Ave. and that's incorrect. The building is actually on 22nd Street and Broadway. 5th Ave and Broadway actually cross each other 23rd street and that's what threw me off. Again the address is 5 East 22nd Street on the corner of 22nd street and Broadway. Here's a picture of the building which is right across the street from the Flatiron building.
flatiron5building.bmp

I will have a cell phone for that day only so I'll post a number on Friday evening. This way if anyone is running late or having trouble finding the place they can reach me by phone.

There will be a list at the front desk with all of your screen names.

I'll see you guys there.
biggrin.gif

Nov 9, 2004 at 2:55 AM Post #267 of 448
Also, my cell phone number is 914-953-8715. Please feel free to call me if you're lost or anything.

Nov 9, 2004 at 3:59 AM Post #268 of 448
wait, i am VERY confused!!!
can you give me building number so i can ask ppl on street if i am lost. also do you know what is the closest train station? thanks

Nov 9, 2004 at 4:06 AM Post #269 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
wait, i am VERY confused!!!
can you give me building number so i can ask ppl on street if i am lost. also do you know what is the closest train station? thanks

The Madison Room
5 East 22nd Street (Broadway)
New York, NY

Nov 9, 2004 at 4:11 AM Post #270 of 448
Quote:

Originally Posted by MrSlacker
do you know what is the closest train station? thanks

Take the 6 train to 23rd Street. You'll need to go about two blocks west to reach Broadway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back