Official: New York Area Meet, Nov 20, White Plains, NY
Oct 11, 2010 at 9:13 AM Post #31 of 308

Quote:
Is it weird that I'm now mostly looking forward to the Floats? 
wink_face.gif

Everyone has to try them at some point!

Oct 11, 2010 at 1:18 PM Post #32 of 308

Quote:
Is it weird that I'm now mostly looking forward to the Floats? 
wink_face.gif

Good luck with the floats in a meet environment. You will need the "Get Smart" cone of silence, to really reap the benefits.

Oct 11, 2010 at 3:56 PM Post #34 of 308
since we are talking about environment, will we be having those scheduled quite time to try gear? The last meet had them and I really appreciated it. 

Oct 11, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #35 of 308

Quote:
since we are talking about environment, will we be having those scheduled quite time to try gear? The last meet had them and I really appreciated it. 

We will try.  If everyone cooperates it should work out - at least for a little while.

Oct 12, 2010 at 8:09 PM Post #38 of 308

Quote:
We will try.  If everyone cooperates it should work out - at least for a little while

C'mon, we all know it never really holds for more than 15 minutes. When you put a bunch of people in a room that really like and respect each other, it's nearly impossible to have a bunch of " jaberwockies" shut it down for 1 hour. It's impossible.

Let's put it this way, if we were hiding like Anne Franks, we would have gotten caught the first day 
tongue.gif

Oct 12, 2010 at 9:10 PM Post #39 of 308

Quote:

Let's put it this way, if we were hiding like Anne Franks, we would have gotten caught the first day 
tongue.gif

Klink! One more word out of you and I'm sending you to the Russian Front!

Oct 13, 2010 at 10:41 PM Post #44 of 308

i, Guess you must be sending this to everyone since I am about 11 thousand miles from there. :^)  (responding to an email)

Don't think I will be making it, but maybe in spirit. 

Regards, 

John 

Oct 14, 2010 at 12:16 AM Post #45 of 308

I'll probably be square, although there is actually a chance that I'll be in New York that week, in which case I'll be there.  

Not sure if that trip will happen in November or December, and unfortunately I don't control the timing of it.  At the moment, it looks like December but that may change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back