Official Los Angeles Regional Summer Meet - Saturday, July 20, 2013 Warner Center Marriott, Woodland Hills
Jul 8, 2013 at 6:19 PM Post #437 of 665
Quote:
Quote:

Oh hey Tyll, we should probably talk about setting up a dedicated time for you to talk about the thing. 

That would be great. What ever works for you. Thanks.

Okay, cool!  Talked to Ethan, we're thinking 2:00 p.m. would be great as some people won't even be there until the afternoon.  Plus, everyone should be back from lunch by then, all content with full bellies.  Now we just need to find a spot away from the rigs...

Quote:
Finished up the glasses last evening.  I'll have about a dozen available.  
beerchug.gif

I'm definitely in for one! 
smile.gif
  Thanks dsound!

Quote:
Moved around my work schedule a bit to make things work. I'm in - confirmed for the meet. Will be nice to attend a meet not as an organizer for once!

Still PLENTY of work to be done...
wink.gif
  KIDDING! 
tongue.gif
  Just enjoy the meet!

Quote:
Thanks for putting this together Ethan.

+1!  I was gonna save this for a big speech in the impressions thread, but YES! 
smile.gif

Jul 8, 2013 at 6:31 PM Post #438 of 665
Failed my driving test--can't make it to the meet now. Sorry guys. Hold on to my money if you need it to cover the cost of the meet.

Jul 8, 2013 at 6:35 PM Post #439 of 665
Failed my driving test--can't make it to the meet now. Sorry guys. Hold on to my money if you need it to cover the cost of the meet.

Bummer man. Next time.

Jul 9, 2013 at 9:42 AM Post #443 of 665
Quote:

Okay, cool!  Talked to Ethan, we're thinking 2:00 p.m. would be great as some people won't even be there until the afternoon.  Plus, everyone should be back from lunch by then, all content with full bellies.  Now we just need to find a spot away from the rigs...

Sounds good.  I've got a big voice when needed, not sure you have to move everybody for me to talk to the crew. Your call. Thanks again.

Jul 9, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #446 of 665
Quote:
Quote:

Sounds good.  I've got a big voice when needed, not sure you have to move everybody for me to talk to the crew. Your call. Thanks again.

LOL, no it's not that.  It just that - and I'm not naming names - but some people get REALLY ticked off when they're listening and we talk too loud... throwing out scowls and shhhhs the likes of which even God has never seen...
biggrin.gif

Quote:
You need an assistant....

If that were Tyll's assistant, NOBODY would be listening to him regardless of how loud he yells... because, you know... priorities.

Jul 9, 2013 at 9:03 PM Post #447 of 665
Quote:
Brent Butterworth from Sound and Vision magazine is planning to check our meet out!

Yay!  Hopefully he'll have a good time, and hear some amazing stuff! 
smile.gif

Jul 9, 2013 at 10:55 PM Post #449 of 665
Well they twisted my arm to work the 20th in the afternoon after my morning shift but i told them in no uncertain terms that i had a prior commitment so i guess i made it for sure at that moment.  I'll be there.  Got to go over and pay when i get a chance.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back