Official JVC HA-FW1500
Jan 22, 2020 at 12:12 AM Post #16 of 91
Yes, these headphones are much better.Order jvc ha fw1500 do not hesitate, you will not regret it.I have headphones jvc ha fw01 and jvc ha fd01.

What nonsense, I'm sorry but not everyone is in the same financial position as you and afford to 'not hesitate' to make such an expensive IEM purchase.

At that price point we are looking at a handful of other worthy contenders of IEMs and Headphones both open and close.

There are many of us here who are fans and worthy owners of either HA-FW01 and HA-FD01 or both just like you. All that we would like request from you is offer and share a tad more descriptive assessment of the sound signature other than 'do not hesitate'.

If you could share, that would be great and we would much appreciate your viewpoint. If you choose not to share, then please at the very least, refrain from offering any non-constructive response as it's just plain flaking on your part.

Last edited:
Jan 22, 2020 at 4:40 AM Post #17 of 91
What nonsense, I'm sorry but not everyone is in the same financial position as you and afford to 'not hesitate' to make such an expensive IEM purchase.

At that price point we are looking at a handful of other worthy contenders of IEMs and Headphones both open and close.

There are many of us here who are fans and worthy owners of either HA-FW01 and HA-FD01 or both just like you. All that we would like request from you is offer and share a tad more descriptive assessment of the sound signature other than 'do not hesitate'.

If you could share, that would be great and we would much appreciate your viewpoint. If you choose not to share, then please at the very least, refrain from offering any non-constructive response as it's just plain flaking on your part.

This is all the more true that I tried the FW1500, and it is completely in the spirit of the FW01, which is too warm for me. It does not HAVE ANYTHING in common with the FD01.

Feb 8, 2020 at 3:42 AM Post #19 of 91
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents on the HA-FW1500.

I decided to get them after reading the first review on amazon.co.jp, which said that they are the first true successor to the HA-FX1100 (HA-FX1200). The FX1100s being my favorite earphones.

After using them for a month I can say that they are indeed very similar to the FX1100s, the FW1500s are a little brighter, a little less bass-capable and a little harder to drive. The FW1500s are definitely more comfortable to wear and a step up in quality and finish (made in Japan instead of China), especially the cable is great.

Would I recommend the HA-FW1500 over the HA-FX1100? At more than double the price, probably not. Satisfied owner of both models, though.

Last edited:
Aug 25, 2020 at 10:32 AM Post #23 of 91
Hi friends.
Maybe someone is selling the fw1500? please write me a message.

Oct 7, 2020 at 7:45 PM Post #25 of 91
01011675.jpg
01011683.jpg

Just got this lovely pair. This is really good, wonder why it isn't more popular... :)

Oct 7, 2020 at 9:25 PM Post #27 of 91
What do they sound like? How's the sound stage on them?

It's full body and warm sound, reminds me a lot of FW01. But the bass is less bloated, still impactful, clarity is improved and better balanced sounding overall. Mid is great, the vocal has a good amount of weight and very pleasant to listen to.

The high is also really nice, I think it extends well and keep a good body as well, so it doesn't sound sharp, thin or piercing. Let's say it has that "wood timbre" I guess... :D

Soundstage is pretty good, not super wide, a bit of medium size. Imaging is pretty much spot on.

Small complain is the upper mid can be a bit shouty/less refined at times, not to the point of unbearable, but I would prefer it to be a bit tamed in that area.

That said, the comparison with FW01 is based of memory, as I don't have one and just tried them sometime ago. So take that with some grain of salt, but that's what remind me the most.

I could offer more comparison against FD01 and FX850 that I actually have, soon I guess after I spend more time with it. :)

Oct 7, 2020 at 10:15 PM Post #29 of 91
Part of me is also fond of the JVC WOOD series. And the Victor logo just seal the deal for me. :D

Oct 7, 2020 at 10:40 PM Post #30 of 91
It's full body and warm sound, reminds me a lot of FW01. But the bass is less bloated, still impactful, clarity is improved and better balanced sounding overall. Mid is great, the vocal has a good amount of weight and very pleasant to listen to.

The high is also really nice, I think it extends well and keep a good body as well, so it doesn't sound sharp, thin or piercing. Let's say it has that "wood timbre" I guess... :D

Soundstage is pretty good, not super wide, a bit of medium size. Imaging is pretty much spot on.

Small complain is the upper mid can be a bit shouty/less refined at times, not to the point of unbearable, but I would prefer it to be a bit tamed in that area.

That said, the comparison with FW01 is based of memory, as I don't have one and just tried them sometime ago. So take that with some grain of salt, but that's what remind me the most.

I could offer more comparison against FD01 and FX850 that I actually have, soon I guess after I spend more time with it. :)

Thanks for the impression. Would you say the soundstage is like a sphere or just width?

Always wanted the fw1500 when I heard it has the same driver as fw10000 but from what I read its a lot different then it. So still debating..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back