Official Head-Fi Houston Fourth-of-July Weekend Meet: Saturday - July 2nd, 2016 @ Looscan Library
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 3, 2016 at 10:53 AM Post #16 of 98
Im interested in attending! I'm from Austin, so Houston isn't that far of a drive. I'll have to wait and make sure there are no plans for the weekend. I think I should be able to make it. If anyone is interested I could bring a Burson Conducter V2+ with my Edition X and TH900MK2. I'll bring along a Mojo too. I'll pm pbui44 in the next couple days when i'm certain if I can attend. 

Yeah, the drive from Austin-to-Houston is really not that long. Given the schedule, you would have to get up rather early, but you will make it back that night. I guess get up at 5:30 am and get back at 7:30 pm? Either way, let me know via PM, ChaseM. :)

Jun 5, 2016 at 3:49 PM Post #18 of 98
Dayam!
biggrin.gif

Jun 5, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #19 of 98
Beef Brisket and Cheese Franks will be served with BBQ Sauce and Dill Chip Pickles. :xf_eek:

Edit: Everyone is welcome to bring their own bottle of BBQ sauce as well.

Jun 5, 2016 at 10:55 PM Post #20 of 98
Looking forward to coming, i live over on FM1960 so not far at all, im newbie to audiophile stuff and am looking to purchase HE-400i or Fidelio X2, so if anyone reading this has either would love to try them out if youd be so kind! Everyone says to demo if you can so this will be a good opportunity as i dont think theres any headphone store with these kind of headphones near houston. I could bring a large case of waters just the bottled kind if thats welcomed. 
atsmile.gif

Jun 6, 2016 at 9:13 PM Post #21 of 98
Looking forward to coming, i live over on FM1960 so not far at all, im newbie to audiophile stuff and am looking to purchase HE-400i or Fidelio X2, so if anyone reading this has either would love to try them out if youd be so kind! Everyone says to demo if you can so this will be a good opportunity as i dont think theres any headphone store with these kind of headphones near houston. I could bring a large case of waters just the bottled kind if thats welcomed. :atsmile:  

Yeah, I sent you a PM and you did not reply back, so please let me know your info.

Just added mixed vegetables with butter sauce for those feeling the brisket is too much by itself.:rolleyes:

Jun 7, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #22 of 98
I'll have to check If I have the day off on the 4th of July, but If I do I can bring the gear listed in my sig.

Jun 7, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #23 of 98
I'll have to check If I have the day off on the 4th of July, but If I do I can bring the gear listed in my sig.

Well, the event is on Saturday, July 2nd, but checking to see if you have July 4th off would be great as well. Just make sure that you have no plans on Saturday, July 2nd for now.:cool:

Jun 7, 2016 at 9:26 PM Post #24 of 98
Well, the event is on Saturday, July 2nd, but checking to see if you have July 4th off would be great as well. Just make sure that you have no plans on Saturday, July 2nd for now.
cool.gif

I hav such gud reding comprension.  I do believe I can make it on Saturday.

Jun 8, 2016 at 10:49 PM Post #25 of 98
I hav such gud reding comprension.  I do believe I can make it on Saturday.

Well, now that I included "Saturday" in the title, you shouldn't need to fumble over your schedule plans. :wink:

I tried to see if I could possibly get the TTVJ Grado GS-2000e loaner in for the meet, but there are too many people living in too many places with schedules and moods to make your head spin, so I am not going to bother asking any more.

Jun 10, 2016 at 9:53 AM Post #27 of 98
I am interested in coming I can bring my mid fi stuff if wanted I can chip in for food too. 
As of Now

Alpha Primes
Sennheiser IE800
Audio-Technica M70x
Audio Technica M50
Superlux 668b
Ibasso DX80
Astell & Kern AK jr
Schiit Asgard 1

Jun 11, 2016 at 10:14 AM Post #28 of 98
I am interested in coming I can bring my mid fi stuff if wanted I can chip in for food too. 
As of Now

Alpha Primes
Sennheiser IE800
Audio-Technica M70x
Audio Technica M50
Superlux 668b
Ibasso DX80
Astell & Kern AK jr
Schiit Asgard 1

I added your stuff to the list and took out the Superlux 668b, as it goes over the 3 full-size rule.

If you guys want, bring a friend or family member to help you with this stuff...and to add to the prepared food and bottled drink list. :)

Jun 11, 2016 at 11:36 PM Post #29 of 98
I'm interested in attending! I'm planning to bring Fostex T50RP mk3 with Shure 1540 Pad and NuPrime uDSD. One concern is uDSD is USB dac and that means I need to bring a laptop as well? Also, my gf may join as well.

Jun 13, 2016 at 1:32 PM Post #30 of 98
I'm interested in attending! I'm planning to bring Fostex T50RP mk3 with Shure 1540 Pad and NuPrime uDSD. One concern is uDSD is USB dac and that means I need to bring a laptop as well? Also, my gf may join as well.

Okay, I just put your info down and you are good to go. Yeah, I took off carmelized onions from the prepared food and bottled drink list, as I want to focus on preparing the brisket and cheese franks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back