Official: Grado / Alessandro Liberators [CARBON FIBER] PRICING ANNOUNCED!!!
Aug 24, 2010 at 4:37 PM Post #181 of 242
We're going to have a PRE-Sale for all of you whom have been keeping an eye on the thread..

Good way to get some discounts...

Keep the comments flowing if we are able to get the prices lower we will definately lower the price...

Aug 24, 2010 at 4:42 PM Post #182 of 242

I second this... Now it sucks to vacation in expensive EU locations like London... bummer...
Quote:
...I only say Dollar devaluation and strong Euro...
evil_smiley.gif

Aug 25, 2010 at 2:35 AM Post #187 of 242
[size=x-small]My own two cents - I also agree you need to include the felt.[/size]

[size=x-small]I actually asked earlier on in the thread if you intended to and you said you did.[/size]

[size=x-small]It's not an optional thing - they will sound bad without it. So to sell them without is selling an incomplete product; creating a chore for your customer to go through before they can enjoy the product. I don't even know where I'd get the right kind so it kind of rules the product out for me as it stands.[/size]

[size=x-small]As the poster above says, include the felt and I'm in.[/size]

Aug 25, 2010 at 9:17 AM Post #188 of 242
Point well taken...

Looks like you guys want felt and if you guys want it... Then like magic it will be included... =)

Quote:
[size=x-small]My own two cents - I also agree you need to include the felt.[/size]

[size=x-small]I actually asked earlier on in the thread if you intended to and you said you did.[/size]

[size=x-small]It's not an optional thing - they will sound bad without it. So to sell them without is selling an incomplete product; creating a chore for your customer to go through before they can enjoy the product. I don't even know where I'd get the right kind so it kind of rules the product out for me as it stands.[/size]

[size=x-small]As the poster above says, include the felt and I'm in.[/size]

Aug 25, 2010 at 9:36 AM Post #191 of 242
That's what makes it fun...
Crowd source product development... 

Once I have this one running well... I have another product that I need every one help on...
L3000.gif

=)

Quote:
beerchug.gif

That's why I love small businesses; they listen to their customers.

Looking forward to buying a pair!

Aug 25, 2010 at 12:24 PM Post #192 of 242
don't want to appear like i'm nagging, but .... would 1 or more of the beta testers pls try them with hf2's and offer up some impressions?  
tongue_smile.gif

i have but 1 pr of grado's & they're staying in the gd box until ... 
popcorn.gif

tia,
don

Users who are viewing this thread

Back