Official Foobar Gallery
Jul 25, 2006 at 4:09 AM Post #376 of 622
I like Acedriver's config so much that I couldn't resist using it and trying to match it to the Visual Style I use (Inspirat SE). I wanted to use a hybrid of album and single views for ages but could never figure it but never thought of adding a separate tag field. Thanks a bunch Ace! Now if only I can find buttons to match the visual style. I would make them myself but dont know how to.

I think it turned out pretty well. The last two colums are the "Hotness". Amusing little statistic since I dont use any ratings for my songs. The five dots will just change color according to the number of times you have played the song and how long it's been since you last played it.

Jul 27, 2006 at 8:40 AM Post #377 of 622
joining the "big album art panel" bandwagon
tongue.gif

left = single view
right = full album view

Jul 28, 2006 at 5:06 PM Post #379 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by acedriver
joining the "big album art panel" bandwagon
tongue.gif

left = single view
right = full album view

Damn your Windows looks nice, what program do you use for the look and what do you use for the translucent panel which shows the weather, currently playing song etc
eek.gif

Jul 29, 2006 at 12:17 AM Post #381 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fatality_
Damn your Windows looks nice, what program do you use for the look and what do you use for the translucent panel which shows the weather, currently playing song etc
eek.gif

I'm using uxtheme patch to use 3rd party theme. The theme is XPMC.

The translucent panel is a Samurize config. The weather is an Avedesk desklet. Both available at my devart page.

Aug 6, 2006 at 4:11 PM Post #383 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by HiFiRE
I imagine it's done using a conditional on whether the song's position in the playlist is an odd or even number. Usually this is done using a modulus function.

Check existing columns ui configurations for examples.

Well I guess my next stupid question is how to get the "%_playlist_number&".

Aug 8, 2006 at 5:58 PM Post #387 of 622
Here's my current 0.9.3 config. Well I had a good start for it but made it look more like I wanted.
tongue.gif

I still have a few questions though:

1. What do I have to add into the track info panel's formatting string so that it will follow my cursor all the time? Now it only shows info of the track which is playing.

I would also like foobar to follow cursor all the time. So if I have one track playing on playlist-A then if I select other track from playlist-B I would like it to play next. Now it plays the next track on playlist-A.

2. Where can I get custom buttons for 0.9.3?

3. Where can I get history panel for 0.9.3?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back