Official Foobar Gallery
Apr 25, 2006 at 1:40 AM Post #301 of 622
foo_04_24_06.png

Apr 26, 2006 at 2:16 AM Post #306 of 622
Yeah, that's mine (I'm Habla at HA forums). It shall henceforth be named ToFoo.

I've been working on it for a while now, and I made some major updates:
  • Added support for SINGLETRACK, ALBUM ARTIST, and ALBUM RATING
  • Made the style a lot easier to customize. All the color codes are in the globals now
  • Got rid of the different color background for first tracks of albums
  • Added an option to turn off zebra lines to the globals
  • Added a color changing throbber in the track# column
  • Moved all display for single tracks to title column
  • Improved the tag matrix: got rid of the checks and x's, replaced with "t", "ar", "al", "g", "y", and "#", that will light up if that tag is missing
  • Finally cleaned up the messy code

Here's how it looks now (with my own colors):

Here's the FCS for ToFoo:
http://rapidshare.de/files/18946729/...Habla.fcs.html

Apr 26, 2006 at 3:01 AM Post #307 of 622
Here's my latest foobar, with snippets of code stolen from all over the place, edited, stuck together, deleted, re edited, lost for 3 weeks, compiled into a text file, signed in triplicate, etc
tongue.gif

I like the simple look.

lastestfoo.jpg

May 15, 2006 at 10:55 PM Post #311 of 622
Finally converted to 9.1!!!! yesssss, i am loving it!

May 15, 2006 at 11:25 PM Post #312 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by azncookiecutter
042620060046411zk.jpg

Cookie can I have your fcs please? My foobar had a config error on first use this morning, so I had to do a reinstall. I thought I'd saved my old foobar settings, but it didn't work.
frown.gif

At least all my plugins got saved okay.

That dark blue is how I had mine previously, I spent hours searching HA threads for it with no success. I put a nice deep green theme on but I prefer the blue.

Also anyone know if its possible to change the colour of the grey surrounds?
eggosmile.gif

May 31, 2006 at 3:10 AM Post #313 of 622
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheReds
Finally converted to 9.1!!!! yesssss, i am loving it!

care to share your fcs, columns ui layout, and track info? i love what you've done with it. mixing yours with habla's too-hable from hydrogenaudio would be quite incredible (imo)

Jun 1, 2006 at 6:58 AM Post #315 of 622
I suppose I should post my FB2K layout, now that I've decided to stop lurking. Stole the basic concept from someone on the foobar forums by the name of "turzol", and heavily modified it to my needs (mostly adding much needed tagging/sorting support). I still haven't updated to the newest version of columns UI, because I hear the .fcs files aren't compatible, and I REALLY don't feel like doing alot of that coding work all over again...

Not in the picture is the auto-hiding sidebar which pops out as the album list panel in the directory view, so all of my music (~8000 songs) gets sorted into a tree. The directory structure, which is created automatically by my move/rename scripts, looks like this:

f:\music\E\Example Band\(2006) Example Album\01 - Example Song.ogg
or
f:\music\~Soundtracks\Example Soundtrack\01 - Example Director - Example Song.ogg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back