Official 99.99% Teflon Coated Silver Wire Group Buy
Aug 3, 2004 at 5:01 AM Post #91 of 424
just wondering if i can get some indication of a timeline, i'm not rushing things it's just if it takes more then 3 weeks for the order and shipping etc, then i'll wire up my amp with other cable so i don't go without it. It's sitting here on my desk atm.

i'm begining to suffer withrdrawal symtoms without my amp
580smile.gif

Aug 3, 2004 at 5:14 AM Post #92 of 424
4-5 weeks after the order i will recieve it ..... then you guys should get it within a week..... i can try to push for 4 weeks.....

but we need to reach 5000 ft first

i'll see if they'll do it for 4000 ft...... if they are willing to do it for 4000 then i'll buy the last little bit

you can wire up the amp now with cheapo rat shack wire and then replace it when you recieve the silver wire

Aug 3, 2004 at 5:18 AM Post #93 of 424
Quote:

Originally Posted by intlplby
What are the specifics i should ask for on stranded wire? how many strands and how thick should each strand be?

this is the response posted when I asked that a while back in this thread. I suppose since no one has objected to it it should be fine: Quote:

Originally Posted by highflyin9
7 x 29ga. is pretty common and gives an aggregate gauge very close to 24, the inside has 2 top, 3 middle, and 2 bottom.

Aug 3, 2004 at 5:21 AM Post #94 of 424
Quote:

Originally Posted by intlplby
after this 5000ft order, i can continue to get 1000ft rolls in the future at the $695 price instead of getting 5000 again.

If we can get stranded wire I would plan on getting 4000ft of solid and 1000ft of stranded since it looks like most people want solid wire.

can we mix orders or does the whole 5000 feet have to be the same thing? do future orders count for the discount even if they are of different thickness and type? would you be willing to order future cables for me (and others) since you can get a discount and also don't have to pay tax on it?

thanks again, hopefully that is all the questions I have at the moment and I didn't leave any out.

Aug 3, 2004 at 8:01 AM Post #96 of 424
If you'll ship to the UK, Ill take 15ft please.

Aug 3, 2004 at 1:50 PM Post #98 of 424
thanks for the prompt reply. I'm still definatly in for my order, It's just a pity i'll need to wire the amp twice. Oh well it is DIY afterall. WOuldn't be as much fun if i didn't have to constantly mess aroudn with it
580smile.gif

Aug 3, 2004 at 5:26 PM Post #99 of 424
I'm still waiting on the questions i sent them:

i think we have enough interest for 1000 feet of stranded wire

do we have enough interest in 1000 ft of 14 ga wire? in order to get the discount i think it has to be in rolls of 1000 i'll see about smaller rolls like 500ft

I have no problem ordering for others in the future. I wouldn't mind getting maybe a 'tip', but that would be at your discretion of course.

damitamit-

you might want to get more than 15ft if you are going to pay the shipping to england

Aug 3, 2004 at 7:19 PM Post #100 of 424
Is there a difference in pricing for the stranded? In my experience its usually a lot more expensive since they have to make multiple conductors rather than just one. Depending on the cost I may also be interested in the 14 gauge, keep us posted
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 4, 2004 at 9:40 AM Post #104 of 424
Quote:

Originally Posted by s.c
Not to be rough, why don't u try here? www.apexjr.com but they only offer stardand wire. $0.09/ft 24 and 26 gauage

I'm only seeing silver plated copper wire. what are you talking about??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back