DAC: NAD M51
           Amp: DNA Stratus
           Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-1000
  1. Tell me what you prefer for the time of the meet
           No Preference
  1. Tell me what pizza you like!
           Anything
  1. Share any suggestions to make this event even more exciting
           Possible to expand the time window to 10 AM - 6 PM or 8 AM to 4 PM?  
           This will give a larger time window for those that show up later than starting time

Mar 28, 2017 at 1:07 PM Post #21 of 137
Should be able to make it May 13th.

• [COLOR=222222]Tell me how many guests you might bring[/COLOR]
           1 Guest
  • [COLOR=222222]Tell me equipment you will bring[/COLOR]
           DAC: NAD M51
           Amp: DNA Stratus
           Headphones: HiFiMAN HE-1000
  • [COLOR=222222]Tell me what you prefer for the time of the meet[/COLOR]
[COLOR=222222]           No Preference[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=222222]Tell me what pizza you like![/COLOR]
[COLOR=222222]           Anything[/COLOR]
  • [COLOR=222222]Share any suggestions to make this event even more exciting[/COLOR]
[COLOR=222222]           Possible to expand the time window to 10 AM - 6 PM or 8 AM to 4 PM?  [/COLOR]
[COLOR=222222]           This will give a larger [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]time [/COLOR][COLOR=222222]window for those that show up later than starting time[/COLOR]
If possible, I would like the time to be extended later in the day too.

Mar 28, 2017 at 11:33 PM Post #22 of 137
Sadly I just spoke with the person who is giving the space. Since it will be finals wake during the 13th of May they will not be able to give us the space. Now that isn't an option, would people prefer a date later in May? (not the 20th due to commencement) Or shall we plan for April 22 / May 6?

Mar 29, 2017 at 4:36 PM Post #23 of 137
I believe the April 22nd date works better for me - the 6th would be much more difficult, but I wouldn't miss it if it needed to be that day.

Mar 29, 2017 at 5:03 PM Post #24 of 137
Sadly I just spoke with the person who is giving the space. Since it will be finals wake during the 13th of May they will not be able to give us the space. Now that isn't an option, would people prefer a date later in May? (not the 20th due to commencement) Or shall we plan for April 22 / May 6?
I can do the 6th, but if you can, see if there is another date later that you can get the space, just so that as many people as possible can attend.

Mar 29, 2017 at 6:20 PM Post #25 of 137
I can do the 6th, but if you can, see if there is another date later that you can get the space, just so that as many people as possible can attend.

+1. I'm unable to do the 6th but I'm aware that it's impossible to satisfy everyone's schedule. So of those are the dates then it is what it is.

Mar 30, 2017 at 10:45 AM Post #26 of 137
I would very much like to come, and will try if I can.  But I'm going to wait for you guys to set a date and then I'll see if it works in my schedule.  I have an anniversary right around the early May date, and we are going to Toronto at the end of May for a hockey Tournament for my son.  So I'm gonna sit back, relax, and see what shakes out.  And if I can come, I will light you up with my presence.  (Ha ha.  Just kidding.  I'm not a room lighting kinda guy.)

Everything I have is in my signature.  But If I can make it, I'll provide a list of everything I plan/can bring.

Mar 30, 2017 at 11:16 AM Post #27 of 137
I would very much like to come, and will try if I can.  But I'm going to wait for you guys to set a date and then I'll see if it works in my schedule.  I have an anniversary right around the early May date, and we are going to Toronto at the end of May for a hockey Tournament for my son.  So I'm gonna sit back, relax, and see what shakes out.  And if I can come, I will light you up with my presence.  (Ha ha.  Just kidding.  I'm not a room lighting kinda guy.)

Everything I have is in my signature.  But If I can make it, I'll provide a list of everything I plan/can bring.

Good to see your post and hope to meet you again at the meet. Jason and I have got some new gear since our last gathering.

Mar 31, 2017 at 10:55 AM Post #28 of 137
Good to see your post and hope to meet you again at the meet. Jason and I have got some new gear since our last gathering.

Be great to see you guys too.  Jason sent me some pics of one of his new pieces.  Very jealous.

Mar 31, 2017 at 11:03 AM Post #29 of 137
Okay, everyone needs to stop voting for the 13th because as nimbostruck14 said, the space is not available that day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back