Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2016 at 1:24 PM Post #421 of 458
I see you're bringing a TH-X00 Ebony.  I want to hear that.  Are you going to have a table or should I just look for the guy with the biggest suitcase!:)

Just walk around, you'll find me.

See you there! :beerchug:

Jul 14, 2016 at 2:59 PM Post #422 of 458
It's montgomery *unless* (as I am) you're taking the F Market, in which case it's one stop southwest, 3rd and Market. If you really cannot walk I think it's the 12 from Montgomery into Soma?

Jul 14, 2016 at 4:46 PM Post #423 of 458
Oh heck yes, Ether-Flow going to be in the house!

Mr. Speakers team, if it isn't too much trouble, could you please bring enough "Flow" models so that those of us bringing rigs can have a floating pair or two to try out on our own gear?

Jul 14, 2016 at 8:12 PM Post #425 of 458
Crap. Now I have to rethink bringing the Dac-19 and Liquid Crimson. At least then I can compare Either C 1.1 and flow, should the flow C's show up…. Eh, my upgrade budget is DOA for a while anyway.

I'll definitely be bringing my review Ether C Flow and you should definitely listen to it on your (our) rig. It's a great synergy!

Jul 14, 2016 at 9:06 PM Post #426 of 458
Jul 14, 2016 at 9:12 PM Post #427 of 458

In case you missed it:  http://www.head-fi.org/t/814156/mrspeakers-ether-flow-and-ether-c-flow-inspired-by-electrostatic-headphones

Jul 15, 2016 at 12:01 AM Post #429 of 458
Crap. Now I have to rethink bringing the Dac-19 and Liquid Crimson. At least then I can compare Either C 1.1 and flow, should the flow C's show up…. Eh, my upgrade budget is DOA for a while anyway.

Um... well, I was going to make this event. Definitely was.
Now that the Ether C is going to be there... I absolutely will be there.

Yes, I'm certain.  :wink:

Jul 15, 2016 at 2:06 AM Post #430 of 458
  Oh heck yes, Ether-Flow going to be in the house!

Mr. Speakers team, if it isn't too much trouble, could you please bring enough "Flow" models so that those of us bringing rigs can have a floating pair or two to try out on our own gear?

We have brought a lot of headphones, there should be no trouble getting time on them.  

Dan Clark Audio Make every day a fun day filled with music and friendship! Stay updated on Dan Clark Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

@funCANS MrSpeakers https://danclarkaudio.com info@danclarkaudio.com
Jul 15, 2016 at 4:15 AM Post #432 of 458
Anyone know any cheap & fast eats near Wikia? All I see on the map are slow food places. Or maybe we can still do catering...

@Stillhart I'll be sure to be interested to try anything you bring! And I think you'll enjoy the Elise amp. It will be right next to @Packdemon (Tru-Fi Speakers)'s display.

And @aamefford will this be your first time making it to a meet?

Jul 15, 2016 at 7:43 AM Post #434 of 458
Two legs down two to go. Three hour layover in Minneapolis. ..time for some tunes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back