Official 2016 SF Head-Fi Meet, July 16, 2016, Wikia HQ
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 3, 2016 at 2:48 PM Post #50 of 458
Posting to remind myself in case I can make it.  Haven't been on head-fi much the past year, but it would be great to catch up with folks I've met in prior meets and to check out all the new gear.  

May 3, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #55 of 458
The Wikia home was a perfect place for a bunch of head-fi'ers last year. Will vendor attendance be similar to last year - a few small scale vendors, with a very small footprint? Or does Wikia have a bunch more space?

I'm good either way, but it will help me plan what I bring. Heck, I mostly want to catch up with folks.

Hmmmm… what about a social room for us chatters so we don't pester those listening?

May 4, 2016 at 3:25 AM Post #56 of 458
Moving to the USA in a few weeks and hope to be settled in by then and plan to attend if things work out. Look forward to meeting some folks whose posts I have read with interest. Cheers from Oz (soon to be California!).

May 4, 2016 at 4:20 AM Post #57 of 458
Parking a distance away or using public transportation is not friendly to people bringing lots of gear... Why this venue for the (I assume, bigger) official bay area meet instead of the usual hotel?

May 4, 2016 at 9:07 AM Post #59 of 458
Parking a distance away or using public transportation is not friendly to people bringing lots of gear... Why this venue for the (I assume, bigger) official bay area meet instead of the usual hotel?

There is a loading dock in back. Still, parking is kind of a pain. I think I ended up in a residential area or something. I ended up with a $130 ticket....

A good chance I'll bring a dap and headphones instead of my full rig.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back