Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South Coast Plaza
Mar 14, 2014 at 7:10 PM Post #560 of 733
Yes! Payment for T-Shirts will be at the meet. We are not setup to accept cards, so please bring cash for the shirts!

Square card reader can help with that. $1,000 daily limit on new accounts.

Mar 14, 2014 at 8:30 PM Post #561 of 733
Just sent in payment.  Looking forward to seeing everyone there even if I can't bring any gear  
frown.gif

Mar 14, 2014 at 11:43 PM Post #566 of 733
I just registered. Cash at the door as there is some chance I can't attend. I don't have any worthwhile gear or HP to bring along, so it is time for me to purchase an audiophile HP system, maybe a HP only or maybe a combined amp/dac/Hp. I hope to find something fantastic that I am happy to purchase as my first good setup.With the help and advise of the Headfi fellows!

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Mar 14, 2014 at 11:47 PM Post #567 of 733
  Oh ****!!! I had my weeks mixed up!! Glad I checked the forum! Thanks for reminding me.
I would have looked like a total boob showing up at the Westin a week early!!
Thanks for the heads up.

No worries mate!  For a second there, I thought you were going to say something like "yes, I know, I'm staying in the States for two weeks.  You think I DON'T KNOW MY DATES?!" 
mad.gif

Lol, but this brings up an interesting question... will you be able to make it to the meet?

Registered and Payment sent.  Looking forward to another Mega SoCal Meet.

Me too!  It'll be my first. 
smile.gif
  I've heard stories about huge SoCal meets and CanJams of years past.  But since I haven't perfected time travel yet, I thought I'd help organize one.  Otherwise, I might never know what SoCal mega meets are like.

I envy you guys. Look forward to pics of members. Always good to tie faces to screen names.

You're invited! 
wink.gif

Mar 14, 2014 at 11:50 PM Post #568 of 733
  I just registered. Cash at the door as there is some chance I can't attend. I don't have any worthwhile gear or HP to bring along, so it is time for me to purchase an audiophile HP system, maybe a HP only or maybe a combined amp/dac/Hp. I hope to find something fantastic that I am happy to purchase as my first good setup.With the help and advise of the Headfi fellows!

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Hope you can make it! 
smile.gif
  One of the best things about meets is being able to all sit down and listen, comparing impressions in real-time.  It's like an impressions thread, but at warp speed.  And, meet/show specials can save you quite a nice bundle.  For example, let's say you come away with a TOTL CIEM... that's easily hundreds in savings.

Mar 15, 2014 at 12:03 AM Post #569 of 733
It goes by so fast. I remember thinking that there was no way I'd stay the whole time.

I blinked...lunch.
Blinked again...cleaning up.
It's a lot of fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back