Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South Coast Plaza
Dec 28, 2013 at 11:11 PM Post #76 of 733
Dec 29, 2013 at 3:11 AM Post #77 of 733
I'll make sure to bring some paper towels for all that drool.

RIGHT?!?!

LOADS of audibly-induced drooling going on over here lately!!

I just gotta figure out what to bring!!
I'm gonna look into purchasing the McIntosh D100 - but I spent way too much on audio gear last year!
But, addictions could get WORSE. 
biggrin.gif

I might even bring these upcoming (if not released already) Monster DNA Pro over-ears to the Meet!!
Yeah, I know, I sort-of dismissed the idea of them being musical too - but, I'm havin' a BLAST listening to em!!

and I'd like to get some input from some of you fellas...

I mean I was having so much fun listening to them w/ my AK120 - I threw my Nordost Heimdall iKable on em (as they accept 3.5mm cables) - and that
costs more than the headphones!
The results were mind-blowing however

Dec 29, 2013 at 1:14 PM Post #79 of 733
Mike, I'll be quite disappointed if you DON'T show up with the DNA Pro.

Dec 30, 2013 at 1:20 PM Post #82 of 733
That's great. What kind of gear do you expect to bring?

Dec 30, 2013 at 9:55 PM Post #84 of 733
I will bring:
Sennheiser HD800
Analog Squared Paper TU-05 (it should arrive in February)
Meridian Explorer and Director.
AK120 - Modded to use SD cards. I have tons of SACD and DVD-A rips on the thing. 
Ultimate Ear Reference Monitors - just to rave about them, they are custom fitted to my ears. 
I can also bring UE TF.10, Senn IE80, Grado RS1, and B&W P5's if anybody want to hear them. 
Did I request half of a table?

Dec 31, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #86 of 733
Hi everyone, I just registered online. I have a paypal account but I'm not sure how to pay for the admission fee.
Will be bringing my Grado PS1000.

I'm still in a process of deciding if I should bring my rig, which consist of Wyred 4 sound DAC-2, RudiStor NX 03, and Aplril Music stello U3.

The last meet was great and I can't wait to see everybody there!

Dec 31, 2013 at 9:21 AM Post #87 of 733
  Hi everyone, I just registered online. I have a paypal account but I'm not sure how to pay for the admission fee.
Will be bringing my Grado PS1000.

I'm still in a process of deciding if I should bring my rig, which consist of Wyred 4 sound DAC-2, RudiStor NX 03, and Aplril Music stello U3.

The last meet was great and I can't wait to see everybody there!

PM'd you re: paypal. Definitely bring your rig if you can!! I'll put you down for 1/2 a table.

Jan 4, 2014 at 3:51 AM Post #88 of 733
Will confirm soon, probably going to bring my cousin and maybe 2 friends. But I make them read the rules before they commit to the event and the price.

As for me, I plan on bringing my HE500s and my Grados sr 325i. Anyone is free to try them if they would like. Personally would love to try out my HE500s with some of the amps that are going to be present.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back