Official 2014 SoCal Head-Fi Meet, March 22, 2014, Westin South Coast Plaza
Dec 18, 2013 at 8:28 AM Post #46 of 733
Michael--I'll be bringing my M8, too, as I expect that there are quite a few members put there hoping to test it. What I hope to do is see how the M8 matches with an Audeze planar in comparison to the Pan Am :)

Dec 18, 2013 at 1:48 PM Post #48 of 733
Hoping to be gone that weekend (first two rounds of NCAA women's basketball tournament plus Duke - Syracuse lacrosse game), but if I'm here I will attend. Hold a table for me, please.

Will bring whatever I have.  Some combination of Hilo, Concero, Herus, Gilmore Lite, Vali, maybe a new amp, HD 800, TH 600.

Dec 18, 2013 at 3:36 PM Post #51 of 733
  See you there!

Awesome!!
beerchug.gif

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:44 PM Post #52 of 733
and I was JUST lookin at it, thinking: Hmmmm, the last time this thing was lent to a manufacturer (who MUST remain un-named) they didn't set it up properly for their headphones!
And I wasn't as pissed as I was upset, because I wanted others to hear what I've been hearing, and, now, @warrenpchi
 and @weirdfishes
 too!!

So, for you brotha - I may have to consider how to do this and not TWEAK out my OCD!!
LMAO

Somebody should work on getting Dan Meinwald to come. :D

Dec 18, 2013 at 11:20 PM Post #53 of 733
Somebody should work on getting Dan Meinwald to come.
biggrin.gif

I've been trying!! Maybe now that Scot Hull got an E.A.R HP4 for review (after my non-stop RAVING like a loony) and a couple of Head-Fiers made inquiries - perhaps he'll come this time! It would be GREAT to use his HP4 - and not have to lug mine down there!!  
wink.gif

See you there!

RTFO Jason!!
I keep forgetting to write you about a Vali for review over at Positive Feedback!!
and you know I'm buyin' the sucka!!

Michael--I'll be bringing my M8, too, as I expect that there are quite a few members put there hoping to test it. What I hope to do is see how the M8 matches with an Audeze planar in comparison to the Pan Am
smily_headphones1.gif

Interesting inquiry! I have both! I'd love to do that comparison!
While it's an apples and oranges thing: The reason I bought my Pan Am review sample was to be able to being a small battery-powered tube amp with me on drives/travel!
But I'm also the nut who straps it down in the back of my Mini and goes for drives to nice vista views and listen w/ my Audeze'!!  Usually the LCD-3s - until recently, where I've been using the LCD-X's with it.

I'm all over that for ya if you want.

Dec 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM Post #54 of 733
I may be able to make it, highly doubt it though :frowning2:

Dec 19, 2013 at 4:03 AM Post #55 of 733
Dec 19, 2013 at 11:43 AM Post #56 of 733
  I've been trying!! Maybe now that Scot Hull got an E.A.R HP4 for review (after my non-stop RAVING like a loony) and a couple of Head-Fiers made inquiries - perhaps he'll come this time! It would be GREAT to use his HP4 - and not have to lug mine down there!!  
wink.gif

Cool!! Let me know if you need more info re: vendor registration or if you want me to reach out as well....

Dec 20, 2013 at 12:35 PM Post #57 of 733
I'll be there! I don't know what I'll bring if anything yet though.

Dec 21, 2013 at 6:14 PM Post #59 of 733
  Registered and ready! 
biggrin.gif
  What...wait...MARCH...!?! 
eek.gif

"Sigh", I guess I can unpack my stuff for a little while...
wink_face.gif

Cheers!
beerchug.gif

-HK sends

PS - I hope to bring my Audeze LCD-2's to listen to all the great systems and equipment that will be there...

I know! It does seem like a long way off but the time will fly by quick enough!
beerchug.gif

Dec 25, 2013 at 1:21 AM Post #60 of 733
See u guys then, I only have bifrost, vahalla, and hd650. IDK should i bring those low end gear or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back