Official 2014 LA Head-Fi Meet, August 9, 2014, Marriott Warner Center
Aug 6, 2014 at 12:37 PM Post #451 of 542
Warren,

I finally got confirmation that I will be able to come up on Saturday. That said I can probably handle volunteering for a couple of hours. Only thing being that I won't be making it up there till probably a bit later in the morning (say 11ish) but if you need someone to cover the desk for a couple of hours in the afternoon I don't have a problem with that.

I just need a chance to demo a few pieces like the Vega, the Grace stuff and a pair of HD800... beyond that I'm happy to serve. 

As far as equipment, if there is still space I can bring:

Auralic Ark MX+
Stello HP100 MkII that isn't fully run in yet, but still.

Regards,

BW

Aug 6, 2014 at 12:52 PM Post #452 of 542
This is in my neighborhood finally!  I will be attending also.. not that I know anyone or anything.  Going solo and just bringing my X5 & DX90 and probably some Momentums & port modded Q701's for testing on other amps.  Honestly don't know anyone that is into headphones or audio outside their iphone earbud combo, so this is super cool!  

Aug 6, 2014 at 12:53 PM Post #453 of 542
  Warren,

I finally got confirmation that I will be able to come up on Saturday. That said I can probably handle volunteering for a couple of hours. Only thing being that I won't be making it up there till probably a bit later in the morning (say 11ish) but if you need someone to cover the desk for a couple of hours in the afternoon I don't have a problem with that.

I just need a chance to demo a few pieces like the Vega, the Grace stuff and a pair of HD800... beyond that I'm happy to serve. 

As far as equipment, if there is still space I can bring:

Auralic Ark MX+
Stello HP100 MkII that isn't fully run in yet, but still.

Regards,

BW

Awesome, we'll put you down! 

Aug 6, 2014 at 2:13 PM Post #457 of 542
Hey guys!

Kind of late but letting you guys know that me and my dad are attending this meet. Ethan, I just sent you the payment for both of us together and my paypal email was le.b.vee@gmail.com

Our names are Viet Le and Loc Le.

Thanks! :)

Aug 6, 2014 at 3:53 PM Post #459 of 542
This is in my neighborhood finally!  I will be attending also.. not that I know anyone or anything.  Going solo and just bringing my X5 & DX90 and probably some Momentums & port modded Q701's for testing on other amps.  Honestly don't know anyone that is into headphones or audio outside their iphone earbud combo, so this is super cool!  

Cool I'll make sure I look for you at the meet. in the market for a portable rig definitely interested in listening to the fiio x5 and the ibasso dx90

Aug 6, 2014 at 4:07 PM Post #461 of 542
  Kind of late, but I'll be attending. I probably won't be bringing anything, but I'll bring my DSLR so I can take pics like the last two SoCal events.

Excellent! 
beerchug.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back