Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
Mar 19, 2006 at 4:17 AM Post #256 of 607
I would like to attend with one guest if possible.

I will PM Jahn with my equipment list but here it is for those interested:

World Power Power Wing Line Conditioner, VH Audio AirSine PCs, Exemplar Denon 2900, VH Audio Spectrum ICs, Headroom Millet Hybrid with Home Module and Desktop Pwr. Supply, Moon Audio Blue Dragon V.2 cables, Sennheiser 650s, AKG 701s.

Mar 20, 2006 at 1:44 AM Post #257 of 607
For those of you that still need a room, I have a block of 10 rooms reserved at a motel literally 3 blocks away, but you have to notify me through PM with your info and I have to reserve them at the same time. Normal price is $128 double occupancy (2 beds) which includes free parking and continental breakfast. Group rate is $115. If you want to book by yourself and skip the $13 savings, call 800 44-Anchor. The address is 215-34 Northern Blvd, Bayside NY 11361.

I have until next weekend to get group rate.

Their website is: http://www.theanchorinn.com/

As I stated previously, I am going to keep the thread pruned for the sake of new people not having to sift through hundreds of unrelated posts.

So after a day or two, I'm going to delete the chatter. Please don't take it personally

Mar 22, 2006 at 11:54 AM Post #260 of 607
Are any Manhattan residents in need of a ride to the Meet? I will be driving out from the city so I thought I would offer three seats in my rental SUV. I know it will be a bit difficult to cart all the stuff out there from the city for those without a car. I would prefer not to drive all over Manhattan to pick people up if at all possible. Maybe we can meet in Lower Manhattan.

Mar 22, 2006 at 8:10 PM Post #261 of 607
I am interested in attending with a friend of mine. $20 a head is well worth it :)

Edit: Darn, wish I signed up earlier. Oh well guess I go on the waiting list.

Wohoo.....after the meet there is a White Castle down the road on the corner of Bell Blvd.
k1000smile.gif

Mar 22, 2006 at 9:01 PM Post #262 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by vpivinylspinner
Are any Manhattan residents in need of a ride to the Meet? I will be driving out from the city so I thought I would offer three seats in my rental SUV. I know it will be a bit difficult to cart all the stuff out there from the city for those without a car. I would prefer not to drive all over Manhattan to pick people up if at all possible. Maybe we can meet in Lower Manhattan.

if you set up a new thread pm me and i can link it to the first page - go, manhattan carpoolers!

Mar 22, 2006 at 9:03 PM Post #263 of 607
This is the LAST DAY for 50+ post members to leapfrog over the waiting list! Starting tomorrow, yer ALL going on the waiting list, muahahaaha!
very_evil_smiley.gif

Mar 23, 2006 at 2:46 AM Post #265 of 607
count me and my dad in (waiting list i guess).
confirmation tomorrow

sent pm to Jahn

edit: can someone please list address of the meet, i saw it earlier but now its lost and im very tired
thank you
found it thank you first post duh im tired LOL

Mar 23, 2006 at 5:30 AM Post #267 of 607
you made it JUST under the wire!

FROM NOW ON EVERYONE ELSE GOES ON THE WAITING LIST NO MATTER WHAT YOUR POST COUNT!

Mar 23, 2006 at 1:03 PM Post #268 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by nytryder7
If it is not too late please count me in as well w/two guest. Thanks!

NiteRyder is just for Sunday.

Anyone wishing to come on Sunday, please post on Jahn's Sunday Link on first page, with equipment list.

Mar 23, 2006 at 6:10 PM Post #270 of 607
wasn't the max 250+50? does that leave enough room for manufacturers and guests?
thank you

Users who are viewing this thread

Back