Official 2006 (Inter)National Meet - April 22nd & 23rd
Feb 1, 2006 at 10:43 PM Post #151 of 607
Well, I've definately decided to go, and I'll either drive my car or get a rental. If anyone from NC wants to tag along, lmk
smily_headphones1.gif

Feb 1, 2006 at 11:18 PM Post #152 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by saturnine
Well, I've definately decided to go, and I'll either drive my car or get a rental. If anyone from NC wants to tag along, lmk
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm riding shotgun!!! Lets get a rental and share the costs and the driving. Driving all the way there alone is a PITA.

I am in Raleigh NC btw...

LMK

Feb 1, 2006 at 11:33 PM Post #153 of 607
Guys, so that people don't have to sift through hundreds of posts when new to this thread, please PM Jahn about all other things like carpooling and the likes, and he will provides links to another thread and hook you guys up.
Also please utilize the PM process.

Feb 7, 2006 at 3:42 PM Post #154 of 607
Did someone say international? Check out the updated vendor list on the first page for Rudi's table entry!

Feb 9, 2006 at 1:59 AM Post #155 of 607
A while back I originally posted I'd be driving from Toronto to NY and could take passengers. However, I've now decided to fly and will have to retract my offer. I've notified those who had tentatively enquired about a ride but just in case anyone else was thinking about it....sorry.

Feb 10, 2006 at 5:52 AM Post #157 of 607
I'll be there on Sunday, 23 April. Riding solo
biggrin.gif

Andy

Feb 10, 2006 at 4:48 PM Post #158 of 607
All updated! Man we are getting hear half capacity on just RSVPs alone, and that doesn't count the folks coming to man tables and such - we are going to hit max capacity soon and we still have a few months to go!

Feb 11, 2006 at 9:42 PM Post #160 of 607
Anyone want to split a room with me?

I'm going to hunt for plane tickets soon. I'm thinking flying in the night before the meet, and possibly flying out Sunday night, or Monday morning.

Anyone interested in splitting a room, please PM me.

-Ed

Feb 11, 2006 at 11:45 PM Post #162 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Edwood
Anyone want to split a room with me?

I'm going to hunt for plane tickets soon. I'm thinking flying in the night before the meet, and possibly flying out Sunday night, or Monday morning.

Anyone interested in splitting a room, please PM me.

-Ed

ed if you want to start a new thread on the cali folks, i can link that thread on the first page!

Feb 12, 2006 at 12:16 AM Post #163 of 607
Quote:

Originally Posted by Jahn
ed if you want to start a new thread on the cali folks, i can link that thread on the first page!

Well, unless someone wants to take a week long road trip, that won't be necessary. Unless we can all take the same flight and have a Head-fi plane party!
smily_headphones1.gif

Unless you guys feel that Californians must be quarantined in separate rooms. :p

I don't have any problems sharing a room with a non-Californian.
wink.gif

-Ed

Feb 13, 2006 at 7:54 AM Post #165 of 607
I've almost committed to attending this meet, short of actually purchasing the requisite plane ticket and hotel reservations. Are any Bay Area members attending and in need of company during the flight/hotel/train? I will only be purchasing a one-way ticket, as I will be heading to Israel after the meet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back