OfficAL Chicago meet may 21 2005
May 18, 2005 at 11:13 PM Post #78 of 81
so i don't have much gear of my own yet (though I do have have a supermacro on order), so can i just stop by with my UE-10s and HD-545s and listen to some of this great stuff?

thanks,
phil

May 19, 2005 at 1:53 AM Post #79 of 81
Quote:

Originally Posted by ChicagoPhil
so i don't have much gear of my own yet (though I do have have a supermarco on order), so can i just stop by with my UE-10s and HD-545s and listen to some of this great stuff?

thanks,
phil

thats what its all about
biggrin.gif
come, listen, meet great people

May 21, 2005 at 4:12 AM Post #80 of 81
Just wanted to let you guys know that we had a great time in Detroit, and really looking forward to seeing you tomorrow, but it will be noon before we get there.

Cheers!

May 21, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #81 of 81
Well yours truely awaken at 4am to start getting the gear ready.
Out of all my grados I am bringing the ps-1,rs-1,black 325 (something different) and the rs-2's.
the go8,raptor and hr2 will be coming along to, also a load of tubes for the raptor.

The starbucks girl will be there around 1030 and I have some awesome cool power puff girls cup cakes for all you tough men out there..lol
loads of candy and even some nuts from Audio Addict to.

I am setting up at 9:am so if anyone is bored come early for all I care..lol
The tables will not be set up cause I dont know how headroom's tables look like, but we have 5-6 big tables and plenty of chairs rite there so we can set them up as we go (remember I am super lazy on this meet).

[size=xx-large]WE MIGHT NEED POWER STRIPS!!! PLEASE BRING ONE IF YOU CAN`[/size]

I am to lazy to bring and look for all of mine, but I will have one and headroom should have some..if anything there is a hardware store a half block away so we should be ok, but please if you can just bring one each..lol

OK I shall see you all there! have a safe trip and prepare your ears for some panache style fun today...or sorts
orphsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back