Ocharaku: Flat-4-Sui. The Sound of Tea.
May 13, 2014 at 3:49 AM Post #91 of 96
Just listening to the same songs I listen to every night are I'm really hearing amazing inner mid details and open transparency that I never knew existed :relieved:

Wait until you hear the DITA and the rest is history 
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2016 at 4:57 AM Post #93 of 96
Guys I need help.

Just got myself a used Sui but they did not came with the stock comply T200 tips.
Its very very hard to find the T200 tips where I live.. local stores only stock the T100, T400 & T500. They also have ortofons, spiral dots, and spinfits. But no T200s

Need suggestion on alternatives tips that resembles the T200 in sound or perhaps even better.
I want to have the sound as stock as possible

Thanks

Jan 25, 2019 at 6:10 AM Post #94 of 96
Guys I need help.

Just got myself a used Sui but they did not came with the stock comply T200 tips.
Its very very hard to find the T200 tips where I live.. local stores only stock the T100, T400 & T500. They also have ortofons, spiral dots, and spinfits. But no T200s

Need suggestion on alternatives tips that resembles the T200 in sound or perhaps even better.
I want to have the sound as stock as possible

Thanks

You may order online. Final E Type silicone eartips. I just tried a British company's foams called Crystal Tips by Crystalline Audio, it helped the bass which I sorely wanted in my Flat 4 Ti Plus. Hope that helps

Jan 25, 2019 at 12:44 PM Post #95 of 96
I like tea and music, but I've never heard of this thing before. (What a name and tagline.) The songs I frequently listen to are mostly in mid-high ranges, so the comments in the first post got me worried. (I haven't finished reading the other comments.) Does the equalizer help much to cover the weakness?

Apr 20, 2019 at 8:10 AM Post #96 of 96
I think I can get a hand on an affordable Sui, but because it's quite old, and isn't as popular as the enduring legend EX1000 was, I'm hesitating, is it still comparable to today's offering? The V sound sig raise my eyebrow a bit as I'e Read a lot of newr Flat4s and I never heard them has V shape.
Is it even better than my Co-Donguri Shizuku? Can anyone give a comparison to new offerings?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back