Ocharaku Flat-4 KAEDE (Maple)
Jun 11, 2013 at 2:03 PM Post #397 of 1,190
Quote:

It means that I had a difficult decision to make (a "conundrum") but since the KAEDA is no longer available, the decision has been made for me. The conundrum is resolved.

well i Am not so sure that i will get it , i was asking him in male , and he replay like this :
"Hello
Yes we are accepting pre-order only. 
Once you place a pre-order we will process your order.
It take 3-7 days prior we dispatch the order.

Please proceed with your Pre-order at your disposition

Thank you"
so i maid the order , i hope that he fulfill it , i will know in a week or so .
and then you will have to decide
biggrin.gif

Jun 11, 2013 at 2:09 PM Post #398 of 1,190
I might let my KAEDE go for a couple grand : ) , but honestly there will never really be anything quite like it again. It is truly Japanese esotericism at its highest. A Japanese tea maker hand-making maple IEMs in small quantities with a weird-ass design in collaboration with the wood designer? 

It won't happen quite like that ever again. I just barely got on the train. I sprinted and leapt for the boxcar. 

Jun 11, 2013 at 8:35 PM Post #400 of 1,190
Quote:
well i Am not so sure that i will get it , i was asking him in male , and he replay like this :
"Hello
Yes we are accepting pre-order only. 
Once you place a pre-order we will process your order.
It take 3-7 days prior we dispatch the order.

Please proceed with your Pre-order at your disposition

Thank you"
so i maid the order , i hope that he fulfill it , i will know in a week or so .
and then you will have to decide
biggrin.gif

Is this Musica Acoustics? You probably just got in under the wire:

[size=17.600000381469727px] Ocharaku Maple-Kaede OUT OF STOCK[/size]

[size=17.600000381469727px] update June 11:  OUT OF  PRODUCTION, We do not accept any pre-orders for Kaede.[/size]

I am glad for you if you got in. I was not ready to commit on my side anyway.

Jun 11, 2013 at 8:42 PM Post #401 of 1,190
Quote:

It won't happen quite like that ever again. I just barely got on the train. I sprinted and leapt for the boxcar. 

Well, to be fair, that train was open for one or two months. So not really that short of a time to attain one. 

Jun 12, 2013 at 7:37 AM Post #402 of 1,190
Quote:

Is this Musica Acoustics? You probably just got in under the wire:

[size=17.600000381469727px] Ocharaku Maple-Kaede OUT OF STOCK[/size]

[size=17.600000381469727px] update June 11:  OUT OF  PRODUCTION, We do not accept any pre-orders for Kaede.[/size]

I am glad for you if you got in. I was not ready to commit on my side anyway.

well i want it, and if he said to order i order , and i hope he will delivered . if not i will ask for refund 

i belive that in the near future he will surprise us with another pis of art , so chek him from time to time , i am sure you will get reward from him

Jun 16, 2013 at 12:22 PM Post #404 of 1,190
update :
unrortunaly dimitry trush inform me that he can't get me the unit . as he said :
Hello/Shalom
Thank you for your order for Kaede.
I am terribly sorry to notify you but Kaede is now all sold out throughout Japan.
The production is now over. We can not supply you this unit. 
I was not aware of this until last night. My apologies.
"
so i am sory that i can't jump on this train . and i fill disappointed , and wish happy listening to all that by it 

Jun 16, 2013 at 2:01 PM Post #405 of 1,190
Man, I am sorry to hear that.

Makes me grateful I was able to obtain one. I realized they were in short order just in the nick of time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back